Chapter Fourteen:

Mi-Chi's POV

I woke up from my alarm blaring in my ear. As I groan turning it off, I open my eyes seeing I was laying on the floor as well as the rest of the guys. I rubbed my face, grabbing new clothes I walk into the bathroom taking a shower. Washing my hair and body, I step out wrapping my towel after I dried my body. I slid on plain blue jeans, a white tank top with a simple grey sweater. I brush my teeth, removing the towel as I blowdried my hair. I put on a little mascara and a small amount of pink lipstick. I walk out sliding my socks on and my black and white converse. I grab my phone, my bag shoving the things I'll need in my bag. I walk out making sure not to wake any of them, I check the time seeing I am almost late. I start running to the train station. 

Once I reached the train station I saw Seung-hoon wearing black jeans with a grey t-shirt.

"Hey Seung-hoon," I say walking up to him, he looks at me and smiles

"You look cute today." He says smiling, I roll my eyes as we both board the train.

"How was your party last night?" He asked sitting next to me on the train

"I don't really remember much of it." I laugh awkwardly ignoring the pounding of my head.

"Oh, well did you check your media?" He asked, I looked at him confused, taking my phone out but it was completely dead. Which caused Seong-hoon to give a small laugh "It's nothing big, just the Siren made a comeback."

"What?! S-Siren?" I questioned looking at him

"Yeah, she went to the Love Hut, and the crazy part is everyone got to see the inside of her house in the video. It was weird though because it seemed she was hanging with a group of boys."

"Show me!" he nods taking his phone out. I saw how every social media I was filled. He played the video, I saw myself already having the mask on,

"New mask?"

"Hm yeah, Ri-Chul gave it to me."

"Isn't your brother's name Ri-chul?"

"Um yeah." I say looking at him as he put his phone away

"Could it be the same Ri-Chul? Do you think your brother knows who Siren is?!" Seung-hoon questions smiling

"That's funny. Probably a different Ri-Chul." 

"Hm probably."

I'm going to kill those motherfuckers. Why did they post that video!

Mark's POV

"So can we all go to Korea and attend the same school?" I asked my manager

"And are you for sure you know who Siren's identity is?" he asked crossing his arms

"I am 100 percent positive," I say smiling, he sighed

"Fine, I'll enroll you all at Jungsung High. Go tell the others and pack up, you guys will be leaving tonight."

"Yes!" I say smiling as I rushed out to the practice room, seeing all of them rehearsing "Guy we are going to Korea and attending Jungsung High. Where Siren goes too."

"Woah, really? How'd you convince him?" JB questioned

"I guess he's been wanting to find Siren to give her a label." I say smiling "He said to pack our stuff we are leaving tonight."

I took out my phone, clicking Mi-Chi's contact.

Me: Hey Mimi, it's been awhile but I'll be seeing you soon. I can't wait. :)