Chapter Thirty-One:

Mi-Chi's POV

I went to school early today, luckily no reporters were here yet. I walked through the long hallways the teachers that were there gave me a small nod. I nodded back going to the library. Walking through each lane, pulling the books off the shelf, the pile growing larger, I went to the back table sitting in the cold wooden chair. Grabbing the first book as I started reading it.  Having different color highlighters, highlighting the important parts of my notes. Book by book, note by note. Not noticing the people come in and out of the library, not hearing the bells ring, only because the sound blocking earbuds that were speaking the lesson with English. 

Byung-hee's POV

Where the hell is she? How come she is always vanishing into thin air. I groan looking at her empty desk. The bell rang signaling it was already lunch. I took a deep breath exhaling with a sigh, standing to my feet.

"Why is she even studying when she can easily get a job because of Siren." A girl growled to her friend crossing her arms "It's not fair. She is hogging all the books, other people need to study too. It's not our fault she decided to disappear for a stupid label."

"Right."

"Watch who you are talking about. Shouldn't you already know everything since you were at school, so does it matter if Mi is reading books." I growled, Do-Il put his hand on my shoulder, I took a deep breath before we all walked passed the two annoying girls. Heading to the one place that has books, the library. Walking inside, we saw stacks of books, and long dark brown hair spread all along the table. I walked over seeing Mi was fast asleep, with a lesson in English blasting on the headphones on her ears. I gave a small smile, moving the hair out of her face, which caused her to move a little. That's when I noticed a science and math book under here, with notes spread everywhere on the table. I wonder how long shes been here.

"Do you think she is going a bit hard on herself?" Do-Il whisper,  I looked at him and at her. From what I learned this is her going easy but than again who knows.

"Hey Mi." I shook her a little which caused her to shoot up her chair falling backwards.

"I'm up!" She yelled in the process, I chuckled helping her up. She made direct eye contact with me. Both of us froze. I saw her cheeks grow red, until she looked away going back to the table.  Stacking a few books. Putting her notes in her bag followed with a few books, and the rest she tucked in her arm before leaving the library not even saying anything to us.

"Well that was...weird." Do-Il says as I nod in agreement. Taking the chair that was on the ground and putting it back up.

The only thing that was consuming my thoughts was whatever the hell is up with Mi.