Chapter Nine:

Mi-Chi's POV

I didn't go to the school for the rest of the week, I had no courage to face everyone there. I stayed locked up between the walls of my house, I'd either be drinking alcohol, sitting in the bath, or laying in the bed. No matter what I was doing I kept blasting my music through my headphones. I hadn't eaten much for the past week, it's now Friday of the next week. Later today is the ball, where I'll be dancing with my fiance'. I had nothing in the house since yesterday. I had a horrible withdrawal from the alcohol. I mean I still do, It didn't help that I had a migraine from the days of crying either. But I need to get medicine so I can be ready for tonight, I sighed standing up from my bed. I didn't change at all, I grabbed my wallet, keys, phone, and my mp3 player sliding them in my pocket. Listening to Safe and Sound my heart sank more. I slid my hoodie on covering my head with the hood, placing the sunglasses on my eyes, I walk out my apartment to be greeted with the sunlight.

Byung-Hee's POV

After I told Mi-Chi I wasn't going to be here friend last Monday, nobody was able to get in contact with her. She hasn't come to school at all. When we'd go to her house and bang on the door nobody answered, the lights were always off and the door was always locked.

"Still no Mi-Chi?" The teacher questioned, I looked at her desk. For some reason, it hurt not seeing her. the way she acted out or would completely ignore someone. It hurt to think something bad had happened to her, this was all my fault. I shouldn't have accused her of being Siren, even if she is. I should have respected her privacy. I quickly stood up,

"What is it Byung-hee?" The teacher asked, and for some reason froze

"bathroom." I say she nods as I run out of the school. I run out of the school going to Mi-Chi's house banging on the door..

Mi-Chi's POV

As I was walking to the convenience store, I pulled my phone out turning it on.  Sliding it back in my pocket as I walked into the store, I grab medicine, a bowl of ramen and a water bottle. I bought all of it going to the counter table that was by the window. I made the ramen quickly drinking the medicine, I take my phone out as I ate.

 875 missed calls

723 messages

109 notifications

I sighed looking at the notifications, most of them were from the Siren Fan page. Saying how she was 'missing'.  I rolled my eyes going to my misses calls,

Big Brother (160)

Drummer (100)

Pervert (8)

Keyboard (86)

Bass (84)

Guitar (67)

Singer (67)

Free-spirit leader (303)

Why did they call me so much? That's annoying, you can't just say that we aren't friends and then call me whenever you please. It still hurts to think about you guys, especially you Byung-hee and you are the ones who called the most. You are a true asshat. I went to my messages, instead of reading them, I just deleted them. I set my phone down, finished my ramen. I went to my aunties shop, seeing her color coding the clothes.

"Hey, Auntie." I say she glances at me smiling, but it soon fades

"Whats wrong?"

I sigh sitting in a chair, "Byung-hee and the rest of the guys are no longer friends with me. And I am letting the witch win. Tomorrow at the ball, I'll be accepting the proposal of the Dong family. And tonight will be my last day performing as Siren."