Chapter Fifteen:

Mi-Chi's POV

I woke up randomly, looking around seeing the boys were sound asleep. Byung-hee laying on my lap. I smiled gently lifting his head and setting it down.

I lifted myself from my bed, I went to my closet sliding on leggings with a dark red crop top and a black hoodie over it. I grab my mask that rested on a hook on my mirror. Sliding it in my pocket.  I slid on my combat boots grabbing my phone, I walk out being exposed to the night sky. I checked the time seeing it was 3:56am.

I let my feet take me to wherever only to had been in front of my school. I walked up to the doors trying to open them, but the only one that was open was all the wait on the left side. I walked up the stairs towards the practice rooms. I walked inside turning on the room, I walked towards the microphone. I tried to ding without my mask but I couldn't, I sighed taking my mask out of my pocket, tying it over my face. I felt more confident and I could easily just let go.

I took a deep breath and I felt everything come alive,and I started singing. I just was lost in the tempo playing in my head. I didn't know what I was singing but I felt free.

Hearing clapping once I finished, I jumped out my skin looking at the door. I see Byung-hee sighing in relief.

"You sang to just express how you felt?" he asked walking towards me, I don't know but for some reason they way his hair was messy I found kind of sexy, his eyes piercing into my skin as he had the little eyeliner under his eye.

"I guess,um how did you know I was here?" I questioned stepping away from the microphone.

"I woke up when you shut the door, so I decided to just follow you. You sing with more confident with a mask on."

I blushed rolling my eyes as he walked closer to me.

"I find both sides of you very...sexy." he whispers to be as my back was against the wall, one of his hands resting close to the left side if my head. Our faces were inches away and I could feel his breathe on my lips. Our eyes locking with each others. That's when actions took over my body and I had pulled the collar of his black shirt. But I stopped as soon as our lips were about to touch. I couldn't do it, a part of me wants to but another part of me doesn't.  Maybe because I'm scared? Nervous?

Seeing a smirk spread across his lips as I let go of his shirt, letting my hand drop to my side. My face feeling as if it was on fire as I looked away.

"You know Mi-Chi. You look so cute when you are all flustered." he whispered into my ear as I felt his lips press against my jawline, leaving a trail of kisses as he went lower stopping at my collar bone as he gently bit me, I felt goosebumps crawl over my skin causing me to bite my bottom lip as my legs grew a little weak from the sudden action. Feeling him suck on that on part where he bit. I have a small grunt as I clenched the waistband of his black jeans pulling him closer to me. I couldn't help it anymore with the electricity flying through my body. I took his hand leading him to the sound booth, shutting the door as he looks at me with a playful smirk. Walking up to me as he gently pulled the ribbon from my mask,setting it aside he looks at me.

"This is much better." I rolled my eyes standing on my toes as I placed my lips on his. Our lips in sinc as we deepened the kiss. I moved to his jawline kissing his, as I move to his ear gently biting it as a small grunt left his lips. I couldn't help but smirk as I kissed down his neck, I felt his grip tighten on my wait when I kissed his weak spot. Sucking on that part leaving a dark mark on his neck. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist ad my back was against the wall.

He smashed his lips onto mine as he started taking my sweater off, than my shirt, as I took his off too. When we pulled away for that split second to get the shirt over our heads we were back at it our lips locking with each other. I felt him move back a little unhooking my bra, sliding it off. He let me put my feet on the ground but I was still against the wall as saw he slid my leggings off, and I unbuttoning his pants.  We just stood there making out in our underwear until we couldn't take anymore sliding them off each other. He laid me on the carpet floor gently, it was the one time wr stooped kissing to catch our breath. He stared into my eyes.

"Ready?" he questioned I gabe a small smile nodding ignoring the fact my cheeks were growing warm. I felt him slowly enter me as my nails digged into his back, which caused him to enter more quickly then expected as I gasp for air.

"You okay?" he asked I nodded kissing him once more as he moved his waist in a repeated motion as I felt him, during our slow movements it started going faster and harder. Feeling him hit my weak spot I gasped for air as a moan escaped between my lips,  digging my long nails into his back as I move downwards making sure I leave scratch marks.

-

After we both grew tired and out of breath. Our bodies covered in sweat, he had used a blanket that I happened to forget here when I watch Strawberry Field practice. Covering ourself in the blanket as I laid on his left arm as he held me close to him. Our hearts still beating fast and our breaths heavy. I felt, no I was tired and my eyes grew heavy letting my self fall into slumber the only thing I felt was a simple kiss on my forehead.