Chapter Twenty-seven:

Yugyeom's POV

After Mi had walked that guy to his place last night. I just left, it was a bad time to tell her. But I do need to tell her. But nobody has seen her at all this morning, she missed the morning and afternoon practice.

"Its hard to practice when we are missing a member." Bambam sighs stopping the music.

"No joke." JB sighed before sitting on the floor.

"Who was the last person to see Mi?" Mark asked

"I did...she left the hotel last night," I say, they look at me as I had my arms crossed while leaning against the wall.

"Did you see her come back in?" Jackson asked

"No, I didn't. " I say blankly a yawn escaping my lips. Thanks to her, I barely got any sleep last night. Questions filled my head if she had a choice to pick us or them. Who would she choose? Probably them. Is she ever happy when she's with us? Did she act this way with them?

"You should've followed her! She could be seeing those guys!" Mark says worriedly. All the questions in my head finally received the answer. All the questions relating to her, she would pick them. She was happy with them. She needs them. And this was my breaking point if you truly love someone... you'll be happy to see them happy.

"She could be with them right now! She is supposed to be ours!" Mark barks

"Mark shut up! Mi isn't an object! She's a human being, all we have been doing to her is breaking her! She isn't happy with us! Her smiles are fake with us, she hasn't been eating or sleeping. And since she can't sleep she works all damn day and night. Her skin is pale now because she is overworking herself! She deserves to know that they miss her. She deserves to know they don't hate her for joining us!"

They all looked at me shocked. I took a deep breath,

"What I'm saying is we are unfair towards her. We are being selfish and only caring about what we want. Not caring that she doesn't want this. If we actually cared for her and loved her, we'd be happy that she is happy."

Before I could continue my phone started ringing, it was Mi-chi's ID.

"Mi, where are you?"

"I'm sorry sir, I'm Jil I work at the front desk at Hwaki Hospital. This is her guardian correct?"

I looked at the guys as they looked at me confused.

"Yes, I'm Mi's guardian," I say feeling my heart race.

"We received an emergency call from a citizen. They said they saw her walking down the street and randomly collapsed.  Do you think you could come here as soon as you can?"

"Yeah. I'm on my way now. Thank you miss." I hung up the phone sliding it into my pocket.

"What's up with that?" Mark questioned.

"Mi is in the hospital...she collapsed walking. And was rushed to the hospital. "

I grab my jacket, putting my mask on my face before walking to the door.

"Wait for us," Mark says I stop in my tracks, pulling down the mask under my chin.

"It would be best if you guys stayed here. It'd be less chaotic. And maybe you guys can put yourself in Mi's shoes."

I covered my face before running out.

Byung-hee's POV

I groan sitting up, that was a weird dream. I swore I saw her. She looked paler and skinnier. I shake my head looking around, the guys weren't around and I was home? I saw my notebook sitting on the table, I sighed shutting it.