Chapter Ten:

Mi-Chi's POV

The sun peeking through the window had woke me up from sleeping, only to be facing a sleeping Byung-hee. I took a deep breath sitting up, I slid on my sweater looking around my room my eyes focused on the guitar. I stood to my feet going to my closet, I grabbed a pair of blue jeans sliding them on. Trying to find my mask until I realized I had purposely dropped it after my last performance. I sighed putting mascara on and under eyeliner adding a light coat of dark red lipstick. I brushed my hair pulling my hood over my head. I stand to my feet as I began to walk out I slid my shoes on. Glancing at Byung-hee, I took a deep breath sliding my keys in my pocket not caring to grab my phone. I walked down the stairs keeping my head down as people would often stare. As I was walking I saw a baseball cap, I quickly took it as I continued to walk, quickly grabbing a pair of sunglasses that were on a stand next to the caps.

I walked into the ally, quickly putting the black cap on my head, covering it with my hood.  I slid the sunglasses on my face before continuing to walk. I stopped once I reached the metal bridge. I saw the piano sitting there as people just walked passed it, I took a deep breath walking to the chair as I sit down. 

"Is that Siren?" One questioned, I took a deep breath starting to let my fingers gently press the keys. I might not be singing or playing as I am Siren. Right now I want to play for me, everything was made clear last night. I have always done what others wanted to make sure they were happy. But where did my happiness go? Have I ever made myself happy? I played Epitone Project- Spring Day, Cherry Blossoms and you. (Media).  Playing this I feel calmer and I am not afraid to get lost when I play. I closed my eyes hitting every key, years the witch had made me play the piano. It was always classical music, to Chopin, Beethoven, Mozart. If she saw me or heard me playing this I'd be dead. But some have never heard of such a beautiful piece. I came across it by accident and ever since I loved it. When she wasn't home, I'd only play this song repeatedly. It was the one song that made me feel human. When I played I was able to cry and feel pain. I could let go. This song made my thoughts consume me. I questioned why she hated me so much, why did she always treat me like I was nothing but a nuisance. If I was that much of a trouble why didn't she just give me away...

I played the last key, taking a deep breath. I heard clapping which caused me to jump. I turned around seeing a large crowd behind me. I stood to my feet bowing giving a small smile.

"Is it just me or does she look like Siren?" I stiffened clearing my throat

"No, remember Siren had her last performance yesterday. I wonder if she'd ever come back."

I quickly walked through the crowd, my hood falling down.

"It is siren!" The girls yelled I turned my head seeing them all look at me. I quickly started running. Being chased and the crowd only grew more as I passed people.

"Catch the Siren!" The crowd yelled, I took a sharp left and quickly went into the alley seeing everyone passed me. I took deep breaths holding my chest. I quickly left the alley and made my way home, when I walked inside, Byung-hee was already gone. I dropped onto my bed taking the sunglasses off. For some odd reason, I was hoping he'd be here and ask me where I went. I could've used some advice on rather or not I should continue to play. But he doesn't know that I am Siren, though he still probably thinks I am. But the only people I could talk to is Do-Il, my brother, and my auntie. I haven't seen Ri since last night at the ball. I sat up, reaching for my guitar case. I pull the guitar out it's case and let my fingers do there thing. I might stop playing music in front of people but whenever I am alone, I'm going to sing myheart out. Any chance I get from now on.

Byung-Hee's POV

When I woke up, I thought I'd wake up to see Mi-Chi but she wasn't there. I felt a little sad but quickly shook it off as I got dressed and headed to my place.

"Byung-hee, where were you last night?" Kyung-Jong ask stuffing his face with ramen

"Who do you think I was with? You all ditched me and Mi-Chi."

"We thought you guys should talk it out but didn't think you'd spend the night at her place. I'm surprised she let you." Hyun-Soo says laughing, I sat on my bed smiling to myself

"You kissed her didn't you?"Ji-Hyuk says smirking

"A few times, we even made out and it became fun and wild," I smirked remembering what happened last night before shaking it off. "Oh but I don't think our Mi-Chi is siren."

"And why is that?" Do-Il questioned

"Because I heard her sing last night, it wasn't that good. I think her brother was hit upside the head and thought she was a good singer." I laughed remembering her dancing around singing.

"I can't take this anymore," Do-Il says standing up as he opened the door we heard a guitar being played and soft singing.

"It's the Siren, where is it coming from?" Kyung-Jong says we all walk outside

"Who knows, but what can't you take any more?" Ji-Hyuk asked we all looked at Do-Il.

"Yang Mi-Chi is the Mysterious Siren." He sighs waving his hand to follow him, we all snuck around Mi-Chi's place hearing the guitar playing and her singing.

"But she sang last night and it sucked," I whispered, they all looked at me.

"She was probably drunk that's why she kissed you and had drunk sex with you." Ha-Jin smirks, I shot up quickly going to her door, I banged on it hearign the singing and guitar playing quickly stopped, the guys continued to hide as the door opened.

"Byung-hee, um what?" She questioned

"Do you remember what we did last night?" I asked, she shook her head no

"Not really, I drank a little too much. Why?"

"You told me you were Siren," I say, seeing the guys all look at each other.

"I did what?!" She yelled before taking a deep breath. "Byung-hee please don't tell anyone. "

"Who else knows?" I asked crossing my arms, not believing she fell for the trap. 

"Um my auntie, my brother Ri who just found out recently. I can't keep secrets from him. And Do-Il."

"Do-Il knew you were Siren! How? When?"

"Um the day before I found out my dead brother wasn't dead. When you gave me my dog tag back. When I went out back he kinda figured out."

I growled looking at Do-Il, he just gave a small smirk as the guys looked at him too.

"What are you looking at?" Mi-Chi asked, closing the door she looked where I was looking before I could stop her.  "What the hell is wrong with all of you! I didn't tell you I was a Siren did I?"

"No. Sorry for lying but we did make out and did you know," I say, she turned her head looking at me.

"Okay well since all of you know I am Siren now what?" She asked crossing her arms

"We want you to join our band." I say wrapping my arm around her kissing her cheek "You are my muse."

She looked at me smirking, before pulling the collar of my shirt towards her.

"Idiot, I can't join your band. Nobody else knows about that secret and when I sing everyone will know. That I am Siren."

"Than why don't you play as Siren instead of Mi-Chi." Hyun-Soo says smiling at her

"Let me think about it." 

"Yes! We got Siren in our band!" We all yelled cheerfully, she looked at us seriously before walking back into her house.