Chapter Twenty-Three:

Mi-Chi's POV

The plane finally landed, I had grabbed my bag walking down the stairs. Following the crowd into the airport, I looked around seeing seven boys dressed in sharp black suits, with matching dress hats, and sunglasses. They stood there seriously holding a sign with my name written across it. I gave a small smile before walking up to them.

"Did you enjoy your flight?" Bambam asked I nodded as my bag was taken my Yugyeom. 

"Let's go before we catch anyone's attention," Jackson says clearing his throat I gave a small chuckle.

"You guys do know, people are staring because a group of handsome mysterious men is dressed in all black. But yeah let's go."

"Alright boy mission MS." I looked at them weirdly as Mark pulls out a pair of sunglasses out of his pocket and sliding them over my face. All of the circle around me as if they were my guards. We started walking, I looked at them weirdly, as people looked at all of us.

"Um guys this is just drawing more attention," I say quietly,

"Hey, Michelle...doesn't that look like GOT7? But who is that girl?" A girl says as she interlinked arms with another girl, she looked at the boys and made eye contact with me, even though I had shades on.

"No way..." I hear her mumble "That is GOT7 b-but she looks a lot like..." 

"Guys, two girls 3 o'clock. They know you are GOT7 and they think they know me.." I whisper the boys glanced at me before all looking at the direction of the girls. IDIOTS! 

"It's SIREN AND GOT7!!!" The Michelle girl yells, the people around us stopped walking and stared at us.

"Guys..." I mumble, "I think we should run.."

"Holy crap Siren is here! In America! And she's with GOT7!"

"Mission abort! RUN!" Youngjae yells we all nodded running towards the exit as the fans chase after us.

"Someone get their sunglasses!" 

We all ran faster, turning the corner we see a black van waiting in an alley, well that's not creepy. A guy waiting outside, as he sees us he quickly opens the door. All of us hoping in and shutting the door, gasping for the air we need. And the guy quickly made his way to the driver's seat and drove off with a crowd of people chasing after us.

"You must be Siren. I'm Cody." He smiles, I took the sunglasses off.

"You can call me Mi-Chi. With my mask I am Siren." I say smiling. 

"Well, your identity is safe with me Mi-Chi." 

"I'm glad you are here Mi," Mark says I gave him a small smile. 

"I'm glad too..." I say looking out the window. I close my eyes before falling asleep.

-

"You're back. I have some news for you." The girl from last week holding the same clipboard from last time.

"Hm and that is?" 

"People have been calling you Mysterious Siren or Siren for short. Could that possibly be your name? I mean you are very popular already."

"That's perfect."

"Well, Siren you are up."  She smiles as I give a small bow before walking onto the stage. Grabbing the microphone as the music started to play, I took a depp breath...

"Take a hit, shoot me down, shoot me down

I won't ever hit the ground, hit the ground