Chapter Twenty-two:

Mi-Chi

Break was now over, two days had passed, and both B.A.P and GOT7 had left the school. Now everything is back to normal before they came. I still haven't told them about me joining GOT7 label. It still hurts to even think about it. I wish I never even became known as a Siren and never fell in love with music...but I don't exactly remember who it was that seemed to change me so drastically.

Past

"Mi-Chi you ungrateful brat! Why have I been cursed with a talentless child like you!" My mother, the witch yelled at me as I stood in front of her. Head lowered as I stared at my feet. Wearing a long sleeve shirt to hide the deep cuts that were all along my arm.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am." I stuttered scared of this women who was known to be my mother.

"What do you expect to do with your life if you don't even know how to do anything!" She growled drinking from her wine glass.

I always take the harsh words she said to me. I always took the beatings, everything from anyone I always took. I was never brave enough to stand my own ground. Even though I knew how to fight but that doesn't solve anything. Fighting never solved anything.

"Just leave, get out of my sight." She waved her hand shooing me off. I nod bowing to her without another word before entering the kitchen to see my favorite Butler cooking as he stared at me.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Sebastian asked as he stopped what he was doing.

"You know the same as usual." I sighed resting my head on the countertop.

"Chin up Dear. You aren't talentless. You are good at a lot of things, I hear you singing in your room when she isn't home. Why don't you take up something music related?"

"I would but...she wouldn't approve of that. She'd think it's pointless and a waste of time."

"Alright dear, I'm going to be honest with you. Fuck what that women says." I looked up meeting Sebastian's gaze, he put his hand.in his pocket pulling out a neatly folded cream color paper. Sliding it across the counter. I let my fingers unfold it and bold letters printed on it, 'Join to Escape, Let go with Music.'

"You should go, dress however you'd like, sing whatever you want. Don't let that women control you. You need a way for you to let go and be yourself. Now go to your room to change. You have talent and it should be shared with the world."

"Thank you Sebastian." I stood up wrapping my arms around his waist to embrace him in a hug.

"Your welcome dear." He gives a low chuckle before ruffling my hair. I quickly rushed to my room, going to the closet that was filled with skirts, dresses and other fancy clothes. But there was a small section that was...different. Sliding on an ripped black skinny Jeans, with a plain black and white Jersey that said "Number One Rocker" looking at my shoes I picked the all black combat boots. Walking to my mirror I felt different. It was good, I liked this style. But something was missing. Doing my make up with the dark red wine color lipstick, black mascara with little eyeliner under my eye. Seeing how vibrant my emerald green eyes were. But what if someone I know is there, they'd for sure tell that witch and I'd be dead. I need a disguise...a mask.

A mask, that's it. I opened a small box that was under my bed that held a ball gown with a simple black mask. I grabbed it sliding it onto my face. I took one more glance in the mirror. I looked different. I felt different. But it was perfect. Quickly going down the stairs with a flyer in my hand. I walked to the kitchen, Sebastian smiled nodding of approval. And he helped me sneak out the back door. And I was so excited I ran. I ran all the way to LOVE HUT.