Chapter Eighteen:

Mi-Chi's POV

I sat in my apartment looking at the seven tickets that were spread across my bed. Both B.A.P and GOT7 have probably been it Little Palm Island, I never even heard of Little Palm but when I searched up photos, it was stunning. And I think it'd be a great experience.  Why don't I have any girlfriends, I mean I do but they are all moved with their family to a different state or even country. Here, all my friends are fucking guys and I am just realizing this. It would've been fun to go on a girls trip. Ugh who do I even choose.

My thoughts were interrupted by music playing and singing. I stoop up sliding my slippers on as I opened my front door seeing the Eye Candy boys playing and Byung-hee singing a song I know to well but hate so much. Justin Fucking Bieber, Sorry. 

"Is it to late to say sorry! Cause I'm missing more than just your body." Byung-hee sang, I couldn't help but burst into laughing. Would you blame me? Eye Candy is singing a popular pop song from America. And they are a korean rock band. 

"Why is she laughing?" Kyung-Jong questions, I took a deep breath holding my stomach

"I forgive you just please NEVER sing that song ever again."  I say, I saw Byung-hee smile and embrace me in a hug.  I rolled my eyes giving a small hug, before pushing him away when I remembered what Yugyeom had told me yesterday when we went for coffee. I can't just follow my heart but my mind and gut.

"Byung-hee, I don't exactly know what we are. But I think it's for the best if we just stay friends until I figure stuff out." I say looking at him seriously, his expression changed his smile faded and his eyes seemed to become a little dull.

"Why?"  He questioned

"I have training to do, I have to figure out what I am doing after high school. And I just want to focus on myself for a while. "

"Alright, I'll let you do what you want and I will wait patiently for you." He gave me a small smile and I returned it before kissing his cheek gently.

"Thank you Byung-hee." After that I know who I am taking with me to Little Palm Island this weekend, we don't have school next weekend since it's fall break.

"What are you guys doing over break?" I questioned, they all looked at each other.

"Nothing. We can't afford to do anything." Ha-Jin says sighing

"Well now you all have plans, we'll be leaving Saturday morning. Pack clothes for swimming, and for an entire week." I say smiling before walking into my place. I laid on my bed hearing them talking,

"She didn't tell us where we are going."

"Swimming it's a little cold for that." 

I rolled my eyes before I decided to go to bed, tomorrow is Friday. Than it's a week of fun! I have to get my mask tomorrow too. It's probably in the principles office, I can easily get in there. But how can I get the mask.

--

I woke up changing into black and white stripped jeggings, putting a black v-neck-shirt on and my combat boots. I throw my hair in a low ponytail before putting on my leather jacket. Grabbing my phone and speaker, I walk out. Only seeing that I got a text.

Byung-hee: Hey Mi, the guys and I went to school early so we could practice. See you there :)

I rolled my eyes making my way to school, once I was on the grounds I turned my speaker on and started blasting my music, which was half the volume as I walked in. It was Bad Girls by Lil Skies. Everyone looked at me confused,

"Miss.Yin, please turn that music off." One of the Dean's commanded I rolled my eyes giving her a glare as she swallowed letting me walk past as I turned it all the way up.

I walked into my class seeing the students. I walked passed the kids in my class standing on the teachers desk, I start kicking her stuff off the desk. I started dancing as the guys were cheering and clapping.

None of us heard the bell ring or noticed the teacher standing in the doorway.

"Miss Yin!" I looked next to me seeing the teacher had snatched the speaker out of my hands turning the music off. I smiled innocently.

"Yes buttercup?" I popped the p as everyone started at us intensely.

"Get down from my desk and pick up your mess."

"Aish why don't you just put a sock in it." I scoffed crossing my arms.

"You have one more chance, get down and clean up your mess or else."

I gave a small chuckle before rolling my eyes,

"Or else what? What are you going to do send me to the principal. You don't even have enough balls to do anything you're a pussy, who is the districts bitch."

"That's it go to the principal's office!" She yelled, I smiled jumping down from her desk

"Thank you for making my dream come true." I patted her head walking out the class. Seeing GOT7 entering the school.

"Hey Yugyeom" I winked before entering the office, only to see him not there. I quickly walked to his desk opening the drawers, the last one I opened was empty too, I quickly looked through his office nothing. Hearing the doorknob turn I quickly say down.

"Miss Yin." He says, I give a small smile

"Hey Chrissy. " I waved he growled rolling his eyes as he sat down in his chair.

"So why are you in here?"

"Why do you have something that's not yours?" I questioned crossing my legs

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." I say before taking a deep breath as tears filled my eyes, "I'm sorry it's just been so stressful lately and I don't know how to cope all of these emotions, I just want to know something interesting. So I could feel somewhat calmer. Usually seeing the Siren perform calms be but she hasn't been performing. "

"Miss.Yin please don't cry. She's probably not performing since she doesn't have her mask." He said, I sniffed looking at him.

"What do you mean?" I questioned my voice cracking as a few tears were resting in my eyes.
He pulled out my mask out of his pocket, I gasped as he set it on the desk.

"We found this in our school. Which means Siren is part of our school."

"Chris! There is a fight between Mark and Yugyeom. " Chris the principal stood from his desk

"I'll let this slide just once,  I'll walk you out." I nod standing up, watching him walked passed me I grabbed my mask sliding it in my waistband. Following him out,

"Alright you two break it up." Chris commands Yugyeom looks at me and I winked at him as they instantly stopped.

"Sorry sir." They say bowing, Chris and the teachers sighed as the break bell rung. Us three walked to the roof.

"Mi what are you doing for break?"

"I'm going to Little Palm Island for the entire break with Eye Candy." I say taking a deep breath. Not knowing someone else was listening. And how more complicated things were going to be on break. But thanks to these two my mission was a success and I owe them a huge favor. The boys of GOT7 do have my back even in situations they don't fully know.