Chapter Eight:

Mi-Chi's POV

I got dressed in my uniform, all yesterday I had cleaned my apartment and did laundry. A pretty boring Sunday. I brushed my hair applying mascara, eyeliner, and a vibrant red lipstick. I tucked my locket in my shirt, sliding on my converse. I grab my keys and phone sliding it into my uniform pocket. I walked out of my house going down the stairs seeing the boys waiting for me. I looked at Do-Il he gave me a smile as I rolled my eyes. 

As we arrived walking up the stairs, I heard people talking.

"There are two hot guys transferring to our school!" One yells

"Yeah, but didn't you hear them questioning students asking for the Rebel Princess." One girl says to another, wait, a rebel princess, that's one of my nicknames. Why are two transfer students asking for me?

"Sh stop talking she's here." I glanced to my left seeing the students staring at me, glancing to my right they still stared at me. 

"Guess, I'll meet you in class, I'm getting a coffee," I say blankly as we walked into school

"I'll go with you," Ji-Hyuk says, I nod as the rest of the boys walked straight as we took a left walking to the vending machine. I put two coins in pressing the button. I grabbed my can, opening it I take a sip.

"You did hear the students talking about you, right?" Ji-Hyuk questioned, I nodded

"Yeah, but I don't know that many people," I say a sigh escaping my lips "They probably heard some rumors and want a fight. Let's get to class."

"Alright," Ji-Hyuk says ruffling my hair, I tsk taking a sip as we walked down the hallway. That's when I saw one male talking to a student as another faced my direction. 

"That's the guy who kissed me randomly when we were at the mall Saturday," I say making eye contact with him. I watched him break eye contact and tap the other guy's shoulder, seeing him turn around I felt my world stop. I stood there shocked, tears filling my eyes as I lost grip on the can and it fell to the ground.

"Mi-Chi?" I heard Ji-Hyuk question, I couldn't answer, move, or anything but stare at him.

They said he was dead, how? They said he was killed, how is here? Smiling at me. I felt my chest hurt, I felt like I couldn't breathe. This is a dream, this can't be happening. I took a step backward, this can't be real. I need to wake up. I turned around and started running, going up the stairs. I went to the roof, hiding in a corner. I fell to the ground holding my legs to my chest covering my head as I let the tears fall from my eyes. I want to wake up, wake up Mi-Chi. He is dead! Maybe I can fall and it'll wake me up. I stood to my feet, I climbed on the edge of the roof standing there. Even in a dream, this is terrifying, I need to wake up. I want to wake up.

"Mi-Chi!" I heard my name being yelled as I was about to step off but was quickly pulled backward landing in someone's arms. I looked up seeing Byung-Hee with a worried expression.

"What the hell were you trying to do?!" He yelled setting me down as he held my shoulders to face him.

"I wanna wake up from this dream." I cried staring at me, his expression softens "He's dead. I can't take seeing him smile anymore."

"Mi-Chi you aren't dreaming." He says wiping my tears.

"I have to be people can't come back from the dead," I say sniffing, I place my hand on my chest "It hurts seeing him."

"Mi-Chi you aren't dreaming." He says bending down to look at me seriously

"Prove it! Prove that I am not dreaming!" I yell tears falling down my face once more, he pulled me closer to him smashing his lips on mine. Which hurt for a second, I felt my heart race as my eyes widen. He pulled away.