Chapter Nineteen:

Mi-Chi's POV

Eye Candy and I were all relaxing on my parent's yacht as the captain led us across the sea to Little Palm Island. The boys were playing games as I was listening to music, songs that I wrote and recorded but never sang to anyone, not even my fans.

Feeling an earbud being tugged out my ear,

"What are you listening to?" I quickly snatched my earbud back looking at Hyun-soo as he was only smirking at me

"An audiobook." I lied, he gave me a look of disgust.

"You are listening to a book on vacation?" He asked, I nodded smiling "But it's vacation! You brought us on a yacht for fuck sake. This is an amazing vacation."

"You know this is how we are getting to the actual vacation spot right?"

"Wait so this isn't how we are spending our vacation?"

"No. And don't ask where we are going, it's a surprise for you boys."  I smiled at him, I lean towards him pecking his cheek "I'm going to talk to the Captain to see if we are almost there."

I stood up walking up the stairs, seeing the captain at the wheel.

"Ah! Miss.Yin, I was about to call you, we are almost there." He pointed out to the sea, I saw the island from distance. 

"Awesome! So I was wondering if I am able to take over until we get closer to the island. "

"Of course!" He laughs putting the captain hat on my head. "I'll leave this beauty to you, Captain Yin!"

"Ayeaye!" I salute him taking the wheel

--

We all were escorted to the hotel we were staying at which is right on the beach.

"Mi! This is awesome!" Kyung-Jong says hugging me, I chuckle ruffling his hair

"I thought you guys would enjoy coming here with me since none of us have been here," I say walking down the hallway.

"Awe our little pup was thinking of us." Ji-hyuk chuckles

"Aish shut up fuckers. Go change into your swim shit. I'll meet you all at the beach." I walked into my room, I started unpacking all my clothes hanging them up, I grab my simple maroon bikini. As I put it on, I french braided my hair, sliding on flipflops. I walk out going towards the beach only to see something shocking. 

Eye Candy, B.A.P and GOT7 all glaring at each other and arguing...this is going to be a long vacation. But at the same time, it's going to be interesting. I saw Jin-young look at me, his eyes widening. I walked towards them,

"Alright boys shut the fuck up. It's vacation act like you all like each other or I'll dump your bodies in the fucking ocean."

I crossed my arms seeing all of them look at me, Yugyeom cleared his throat.

"Alright Mi, I guess that means you are in charge of us?" He leans towards me smiling, I rolled my eyes.

"I already need a drink." I walked passed them going to the beach bar.

Byung-Hee's POV

"I already need a drink," Mi-Chi says walking passed us to the bar, I couldn't help but stare at her. Her in her maroon bikini exposing her curved body. 

Can she be any more perfect? We all watched her drink this fruit like drink as she layed on the beach chair.

"Byung-hee let's go play volleyball!" Kyung-jong says, I nodded as we walked to the volleyball net.

"We'll play against you." I think it was B.A.P who was questioning we smirked nodding in agreement.

Mi-Chi's POV

I laid on the chair letting the sun hit my skin as my eyes were closed.

"Hey buttercup." I opened my eyes seeing JB standing in front of me.

"Wassup?" I questioned he smirked as I looked at him confused only then to be picked up by the rest of the boys of GOT7.

"Yah! Put me down, you idiots!" I yelled as he ran closer to the water laughing

"As you wish!" They yelled going into the water,

"Don't you dare!" I yelled as they threw me in the water, feeling the cool water hit my skin as I quickly stood back up to see them laughing there eyes closed. I smirked quickly back underwater,

"Mi-Chi?" I heard Mark question, I was swimming passed them, watching them all split up,

"Mi-Chi!" They yelled their voice with worried. I went behind Youngjae, tackling him into the water. Seeing hi shoot back up, he looks at me.

"What the hell Mi!" Youngjae yells I stick out my tongue as they all started walking towards me.

"Oh no, I'm sorry!" I wined as I started to run in the only open space back onto the sand.

"Get her!" Jackson yells, I continued to run as they chase me, we were all laughing not realizing two other group of boys had stopped playing volleyball to glare at the boys chasing me. Bambam had caught up to me, lifting me over his shoulder.

"I caught a wild Mi!" He yelled the others smiled as I looked worried, there are different types of smiles this one was filled with mischief just like Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club. I know I am going to be screwed.

"What should her punishment be?" Jackson questioned I gulped as they all looked at each other.

"How about she comes to our small vacation party tonight and we'll figure it out what it is then," Mark says smiling, I stick my tongue out at them. These motherfuckers are crazy! 

"Agreed. Mi, if you don't show up your punishment, will be more fun for us." Yugyeom says with an innocent smile. I growled, Bambam set me down as I looked at all of them

"Punishment?" I questioned smirking "You might think it'll be fun for you guys but who says I won't like it." 

I walked passed them grabbing my towel feeling their eyes on me, I smiled to myself walking inside. I got to my room taking a shower changing into fuzzy pants and a tank top. Throwing my hair in a messy bun. I walk out my room going to the kitchen, seeing the chefs in action. I looked at them amazed the smell of different spices going through my nose making my stomach growl.