Chapter Thirty:

Mi-Chi's

I woke up in my old house, was that all a dream? I looked around the room seeing the boys were passed out on the floor around me. I smiled to myself, thank god it wasn't a dream. I stood up, stepping over the boys as I go into the bathroom. Starting the shower, I strip the clothes from my body. I let the hot water hit my skin as I washed my hair and body. After I rinsed the soap off my body, I just stood there in the shower. Feeling the water bounce off my back. 

 "Morning Mi. " I hear Do-Il say, I turned the water off sneaking my hand out grabbing the towel.

 "Morning Do-Il. " I say wrapping my body in the towel before stepping out, he looked at me blushing and looked away quickly.

 "Aish, you could've told me you were coming out of the shower so I could've zipped up. "

I looked at him weirdly, my eyes moving downwards as I saw his manhood. I blushed quickly walking out the bathroom shutting the door. I walked to my dresser sliding on a pair of underwear and a bra. Using the towel to dry my hair a little. I walked to my closet.

" I am enjoying this view. " I turned my head seeing Byung-hee shirtless his hair parting everywhere, I smiled at him as his chocolate eyes stared into mine. I rolled my eyes playfully grabbing a light grey long sleeve shirt, sliding it on, I grab a pair of leggings sliding them on. As I turned around Byung-hee had cornered me to the wall.

"I'm glad you are back kitten." He leans closer to me, I smirk looking at him

 " Glad to be back sugar."

  "Get a room, you idiots. " Do-il commands as the others begin to slowly wake up.

  "  I mean this is my room, but that's not the point. Get up idiots we have school. And I have a lot to catch up on if I am going to college."

"Aya Pup! Is coming to the school with us!" Kyung-Jong yells standing up quickly. I watched the guys all get it, leaving the house. I waited outside seeing them enter their house and then leave. 

"Morning beautiful," Hyun-Soo says winking, I rolled my eyes walking down the stairs to meet them. Byung-Hee picked me up throwing me over his shoulders, I laughed not knowing people secretly snapping photos as we headed to school. Once we were on school grounds all I saw was reporters. 

"Siren!" I heard one of them yelled, I started growing nervous feeling a hand slip in mine.

"It's alright deep breaths." I look to my right seeing Do-Il. I gave a small nod. Feeling my other hand being taken, I turned seeing Byung-Hee glaring at the reporters. I smiled at him as the rest of the guys stood like bodyguards around me.

"Mi-Chi is it true that you were part of the Yang family but were actually a Yin, daughter of the mob King?"

"That information is classified," I say blankly

"Which one of these handsome boys is your boyfriend?" I blushed, clearing my throat.

"It has to be one of those two since they are holding her hand right?" Byung-hee and Do-Il looked at each other glaring a little.

"Not the time boys," I whisper they nod before dragging me up the stairs and into the school. Students looked at me and whispered. I sighed, as we went straight into the class. I saw my desk was filled with boxes and letters.

"Hey Mi." Seung-Hoon says nervously and cautiously as if I was a cat that could run at any point.

"Wassup Seung-hoon?" I asked looking at him

"I want to tell you congratulations on your performance at the festival. You were really amazing, I didn't know you could sing like that, well I didn't know you had any music ability besides playing guitar."

I gave a small chuckle "Thanks, I can play piano, guitar, and sing. That's about it oh and the violin."

"That's why she is perfect in ever way!" Byung-hee grins wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes giving him a sly smile.

The teacher walked in and it became somewhat normal. I had put all the gifts and notes inside my desk, deciding I'll read them when I get home. The day was normal, the boys bothered me. Still earned stares and whispers though it's more than usual now. Some conversations involved the boys and I. Couldn't make out what they were saying fulling but, I could hear my name and Eye Candy. Not putting much thought into as the day ended and the boys walked with me home. Helping me carry the fan mail. I love these nerds.