Cliche 7

Love thy bully

The main girl suffers from years of abuse from this guy but it turns he has loved her all along and was just doing it to get her "attention".

He hit you

He beat you up

He has humiliated you beyond belief

He has made you cry your pretty blue eyes out

He has called you names

And then he kisses you and confesses his feeling and then all of a sudden you are deeply in love with him. It. Don't. Work. Like. That.

What kind of drugs are you on? What dafuq is wrong with you.

Chapter 1

Here comes Brandon (typical jerk name) again.
"Hey you ugly slut!" He yelled before dumping the entire can of trash on my head. He kicked me and I fell and broke my leg. Oh, he was so dreamy. He looked so hot while he stuffed me inside a random locker which he happens to know the combination of. He was soo perfect.

"Call a teacher! He is going to kill her!" Shouted some random kid.

"Are you high, you idiot! Don't you know that teachers don't exist?" Someone else shouted it at him. Stupid kid.

Chapter 2

"Kylie I am sorry for bullying you these past few years. Please ignore the fact that I am the reason you got admitted to the hospital 3 times this year, or that you now have one leg and three arms because I poured nuclear waste on you. I love you!"

"Awww, Shawn-"

"My name is Brandon."

"Wareva as long you say you love me."

Chapter 3

Welp I am pregnant lol.

Chapter 4

Happily ever after with 18 children and a husband that still abuses you.