Cliche 25

EVENTS AT EVERY WATTPAD PARTY...every single damn one of them

Step 1: The girl has nothing to wear. I am sure that I and every other girl I know of plans their outfit the moment they get invited to a party...or maybe it's just me. Moving on!

Step 2: Her best friend comes to the rescue and does a better job than the fairy godmother from Cinderella.

Step 3: She arrives and stuns everyone with her beauty that they have never seemed to notice before.

Step 4: Some horny bastard shows interest in her.

Step 5: She dances with said horny bastard.

Step 6: The male main character gets jealous because no wattpad love story is complete without a possessive alpha male.

Step 7: The first guy pulls her into a room and attempts to do things I refuse to type... but I'll tell you this, it involves a penis and an unwilling vagina.

Step 8: The male main character comes to the rescue punches the shit out of the horny bastard and they all live happily ever...for now.

However , sometimes Britney the Bitch just cannot stay in the background.

The male main character nearly fries his liver with every form of alcohol under the sun and he finds his tongue doing the naughty tango with Britney's tongue, I am not even going to go into detail about the places those two tongues have been.

The main girl comes in and finds them and there relationship is ruined forever!! And by that I mean three days.

*********************

Note: This book is almost coming to an end and I would appreciate it if my beautiful and handsome readers would show the same love to my upcoming book about Top Ten Everything.

I would appreciate it. Thank you😘😘😘