Cliche 27

REST OF THE WORLD WHO?? The dirt on diversity.

1. In almost every wattpad book, America is the only country in the whole world. Considering, hear me out ladies and gentlemen...drum roll please......that there are 194 DIFFERENT OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!

I know I was just as surprised as you were. Shocking right...

2. Almost everyone is white. Blondes versus brunettes in an epic fight for bad boy douche bag d*ck.

3. Did you know that there are:

Shy black people
Quiet black people
Not sassy black people
Skinny black girls

4. And not every black girl has a name like LeShawndaquira!!!  I feel like I need to say this louder for the people at the back.

"Hey LeShawndaquira!"

"What did you say to me? Bitch imma pop yo ass!"

Not all black people are loud, sassy and aggressive like in every almost wattpad book that has black people.

I know!!! It's crazyyyyyyyy!!!!! # Face palm

5. And did you know that there are people called *cue gasp* Asians!!!! I mean the only representation of Asians on wattpad we get is sushi.

"Where are the chinese, the Indians, the Middle Easterners, the Koreans?"

"What léfuq is this bitch going on about?"

6. WHAT IS WITH ALL THE MUSLIM ARRANGED MARRIAGES? I feel like renting out a hole with rats when I see the ones about Niqabi's getting married to mafia guys. I need to dedicate a whole chapter on this because I have a lot to say and it ain't pretty.

7. AT NUMERO SEPT WE HAVE LE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY!!!
So this is basically every gay character ever

"Hey girlfriends." James squealed as he walked in majestically. He had on daisy dukes and his booty cheeks were hanging out. Each cheek had a tattoo written in cursive that read "dicks over chicks". His crop top was pink with sparkles all over it. His high heels clicked on the marble floor as he made his way over to us. His entire outfit was put together by a pink feather boa and peacock feathers protruding from his back.

"God! I just love being gay!" He exclaimed as he patted his pet unicorn.

Well then...

8. Interracial relationships. There are a lot of books about this on wattpad and it's nice to see...buuuuuuttttttt...I think I should stop now, I think that's more butt than James is showing. It's always one kind, Black woman, white man relationships. I see nothing wrong with that except it's basically just porn. There I said it.

They only love each other's colors and the only thing they have in common is their passion to bone.

9. All Mexican and Italian men are drug dealers. Sexy, sinful, tall, handsome drug dealers. I only have one thing to say to that...SHAME ON YOU AUTHOR...SHAME I SAY!!!

To be honest, it will be nice to see characters who aren't stereotypes on steroids and are being fed hormones.

Author's Note: Hey there

So I was thinking of doing chapters on the cliches pointed out by my lovely commenters and then wrapping this whole shabang up.

If there is any other cliche you've noticed that I haven't pointed out please comment so it can be added. Also if there is any topic you'd like to see in a new book please comment and I'd be happy to get started on that.

I love you all and thank you for the support❤️❤️❤️