Cliche 33 pt 1

BODY SIZES... Wattpad was body shaming wayyy before you knew Doja Cat.

We are going to address this cliche in two parts : characters on the bigger side and characters on the smaller side.

"Fat" girls

If you are fat on wattpad, that's it, that's the end for you, withdraw your savings, invest in a nice coffin and pray to your God that you don't end up as a demons footstool.

1. She's being bullied to no end for her weight. I get that a lot of girls are bullied for their weight and that is disgusting behavior we must never partake in but to the length that Brittany the syphilitic whöre takes it? No one can be that pressed over SOMEONE ELSES weight. She's out here hatching complex intricate plans that is hella out of character for someone described as a "dumb blonde", ruining lives over numbers on a scale. An undercover kilo Krampus maybe.

2. An overweight girl never has her life together. She's depressed, her parents break her arm every Tuesday, Friday and public holiday, she has less human friends than a Disney Princess and so on and so forth.

3. Overweight girls are only described as such because they are "curvy". I am sorry but when someone says "fat", I imagine someone worthy of a my 600 pound life episode and not Nicki Minaj.

4. She is described as " a real woman" by the expired salad dressing of a male main character. The last time I checked , skinny women weren't mythical creatures, they don't shapeshift into unicorns in the dead of the night. You can't attempt to make one body type feel good by bringing down others, that doesn't make you a body positivity hero, it makes you a döuche.

5. There are no over weight boys on wattpad. They all have washboard abs and muscles that can crush cans of beer, all so physically fit they give natural selection an orgásm.

6. Overweight people need to loose those pounds if they ever want someone to love them. I think this one is so problematic and honestly every time I read it, it sound like a 13 year old's day dream about when they eventually "glow up".

If someone was bullying you on a daily basis and suddenly when you loose weight they are all over you like butter on toast, common sense should tell you that he is not the one. But as we all come to realize in wattpad stories, common sense isn't common.