1. The very beginning

It was a cold winters night. The trees were covered in snow. The lakes were frozen, and the ground was cold. In a little house on top of a tiny hill live a young married couple. A man named John and a woman named Jane. They were married for quite some time. They were very happy together until one day. Things were about to change.

Deep inside of Jane, there was a small dot with a tiny heart beat. Ever since John and Jane have been married, they were very happy together. But after awhile, Jane felt sad. She wished for more joy to come in her life. About a few weeks later, Jane started to feel very tired, sick, and very hungry. She went to the doctor and soon a miracle happened. Jane was pregnant.

In about 3 months, the little bump got bigger. The baby turned out to be a boy. His name will be James. James began to grow and grow. Thanks to Jane taking great care of herself, James had a great pregnancy with soon to be mother.

Finally, the 9 months had soon passed by. James was enjoying himself but he felt a little crammed. It was time. Jane soon went straight into labor. James was ready to leave the confort of his mothers wound and be birthed into the world. The next morning, a cry was heard in the bedroom. James was born. John and Jane were very happy to see their first baby. This was the beginning of James carter.