27 the fight

Days passed while  I was in the orfinage. Ms. Caren was very nice to us until one day... It was time for us to start school. Our school teacher canceled on us, and ms. caren had to get us in a public school. I remembered Ms. Clark and susy. I remembered Ms. Stella. I missed my mother, but I bet that Lily missed her parents more. Then a school offered to take us to join there school. Our new teacher was named Mr. jones.

Class started about a month. Lily was in my class, and so was Susy. Susy looked so different from when we were very little. I spoke to her. She was very happy because her mother recently had a baby boy and girl. They were twins. I introduced Susy to Lily. They both got along until that very day...

It was lunch time. I sat next to Lillien and Susan. They both had feelings for me. They both liked me. We were about the same age. I liked them both as friends. I wasn't that interested in girls. But they fought over me every single day at school. I sat alone at lunch now. At night, I go back to the orfinage very confused. The bad thing was  Lily was there too. Days later, Lily got adopted. I was now alone with the boys now. No girls. At school, they fought again. And again, and again. I had to do something.

The fight turned into a fist fight. The principal came and broke it up. They both got detension. They blamed me for the cause and never talked to me for about three weeks. I didn't know what to do. So I lived my life like it was a normal day.