20. Pre-school graduation

A year had passed since John had died. The day came for James to graduate from pre-school. James felt sad. His father wouldn't be able to see him graduate. Jane put James in his fancy dress clothes. The doorbell rang. Susy was dressed in her very beautiful gown. her hair was done in an up due.

Susy. hi Ms. Carter. Is James ready to go yet?

James hugged his mother and left with Susy. Her mother was going to drive them to pre-school. Jane got herself together and left also. When James and Susy arrived, everyone was waiting on stage with the choir. Ms. Molly  greeted all of the parents. The choir sang, and James and Suzy were going to sing a duet together. It made everyone cry especially Jane.

Ms. Molly. Congrats to all of these kids. Thank you to all parents for what you do for these children. Hopefully, they will have a good year in kindergarten. Thank you all.

After the graduation was over, Suzy said goodbye to James. She hugged him and kissed him on the nose. James missed his father, but Sousa made him feel happy.

James. Goodbye Suzy. I'm gonna miss you. But maybe, we can still have play dates together.

Suzy agreed. Then it was time to go. Congrats to all of the pre-school graduates. @