24 sick day at home

The day after the school field trip, James started to not feel well. His eyes watered, and he couldn't hear as much. His throat hurt, and he was caughing a lot. Jane came in the room to get James up for school. James was not feeling, but he wanted to not upset his mother.

Jane: James, it's time to get up for school. My dear you don't look well.

Jane felt Jame's forhead. It was very warm. James kept feeling hot and cold. His temp was rising. Jane left James and called a doctor to come look at him. Moments later, the doctor arrived.

Hi, my name is doctor Sane. Please take me to the sick one.

Jane took doctor Sane to James. She felt his head. IT was very warm. Then she took his temp. It was 105 degrees. She looked in his throat, nose, and eyes. They seemed infected and so did his ears.

doctor Sane: well, it looks like James has the flu. He will need to come with me ER. His fever is high. He needs meds now. Don't worry. He will be fine. After we bring his fever down, he will need bed rest. No going to any public places that could get other people infected.

Doctor Sane and James went to the ER. a few hrs later, James's fever went down. The nurses gave him some meds, and took him home to Jane. James stayed on lots of fluids and soft fods till his throat could take solid foods. Days later, the doctor came to check on james. James was better, and he could now go to school the next day.