28. Foster parents

The past two years, I was in the orfinage with no girls. Only little boys and I. But today was about to change for me. One day, two strangers walked into the facility. Ms. Caren greeted them. It was a young man and a woman. Assuming that she was his wife. It was a good day. They were looking for a child. They had no children of their own because the woman couldn't have any babies. She had miscarrages or the baby would not live after a day. They wanted a son, and heard about a boy whose parents have died from bad accidents. I think that they were talking about me.

all of the paper work was done. Then Ms. Caren came to me.

ms. Caren: well James, your time is up. You now have a loving family to go home to.

I was now adopted. My foster mom and dad were very happy to take me home. It was a long drive to my new home. They were very rich people, but didn't have any kids to share it with. Now they have me. My mom was named nina and my dad foxx.

A few days later after settling in my new home. I had my next birthday. My house was huge. I felt like I was royalty, but I was just a kid with  rich parents, well foster parents. Now  it was time for a discussion about ame going to school. am I going to stay in my same school, or was I going to a new school. Both of my guesses were wrong. My foster dad hired a classy teacher to come teach me.

Surrounded by no other kids my age, I was now alone. I was now an 11 year old. In a new home, new parents, and a private lesson teacher named Ms. heather. Now my new life journey began.