25 the tragic accident

Years had passed. James was now in first grade. Ms. Clark was still going to be his teacher until he goes to fifth grade. School wasn't so bad for him until that one very day.

...................................................................,................................................................................................................................

On August 22, 2007, my mom and I were driving to school  until a man ran into us. We got into a bad accident that day. After the man drove into us, two trucks came in between us and squashed us. The ambulance arrived and so did the police. I was ok, but mom was not. She fell in a coma. They rushed her into the nearest hospital down the street. I was so scared. Then the cops asked me for my name.

Police. hey there son. What's your name?

My name is James Carter.

The police officer drove me to the hospital to see my mom. I never made it to school that day. The officer asked me about my home life and my parents. I only have a mom now. My dad is dead. If I loose my mom, then I will have no parents. Where will I go if my mom dies? 

We reached the hospital. The officer told the nurse that I was the child of Jane Carter. The nurse told us her room number. When I got up there, mom didn't look so good. She was all bruised up. Tubes were all over her. She didn't speak either. Lots of machines were there. The nurse stayed by my side while the officer left. The doctor came in.

Doctor: hi Ms. Carter.

Mom said nothing. I was very afraid that mom wasn't gonna make it. The doctor took a good look at her. her skin turned white and pail. The doctor then turned to me.

Doctor: yar mother is very ill from the accident. She'll need to be rushed to surgery immediate.

I was very afraid. The nurse took mom to surgery ASAP. Hours later, The nurse told me that I had a visitor. It was ms. Stella and Susy. They heard about the accident and wanted to come stay with me. None of my family lived closer to me and mom. Many hrs had passed by. I was getting very upset. Then the call "code blue" came over the innercom. Hopefully that wasn't for mom. The doctor came out with a upset look. He removed his cap in respect.

Doctor: James... I'm so sorry... Your mother didn't make it through surgery.

I was so upset. I fell into Stella's arms and cried. Susy was also upset. Now, I was an orfin. Both of my parents are now dead. Where will I stay now? None of my family really appreciated or liked my mom and dad. Surely they won't take me in. What will I do now...