17. Birthday party for susy

A few yearhad passed since James and Susy became friends in pre-school. It was about to be Susan's fifth birthday soon. what Susan didn't know about James is her birthday is also the same day as James. Susan's mom, Stella, called Jane to invite James over to Susy's birthday party. Jane wanted to do the same. Then Stealla had an idea. She and Jane would have a surprise party for their kids. James didn't like girly things, but he did love water. So did Susy, so they were gonna have a birthday pool party. John sadly had to work cuz of an emergency. A house cought on fire, and he had to save a newborn baby and a puppy. Jane and Stella were busy all Friday afternoon. The next day, it was party time. James and Susy were put in blind folds.

James. where are you taking me mom?

Susy asked the same thing. By the time they both arrived, Jane took off their blind folds. "happy birthday!" everyone shouted.  Jane and Stella hugged Susy and James. They both had a lot of fun together. Susy and James have a lot in common with each other. Then it was time for Susy and James to make their wishes and eat cake. luckily, they were both turing 5, so they could share the cake instead of having two cakes. Everyone sang happy birthday to them.

After the party, Ms. Molly came to Jane and reminded them of the pre-school graduation coming up next month. Jane felt sad. Her son was growing up so fast. She didn't get to see James much as a baby. He was always in the hospital a lot. Now he is gonna be graduating from pre-school. When The party was over, James and Susy hugged and said goodbye. Later that night, while Jane was kissing James good night, a phone call came in from the fire station with very bad news for the carter family.