Hellaw!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

—— 

(I don't have casts for this book but I wanted to make a banner and Gabriella Wilde is so pretty so there you go pls pls imagine the main character as whoever you want it to be) 

——

Hey, guys c: The name's Avi. A reminder that I'm not a professional author so this book might have many grammar mistakes. If you see something that is spelt wrong or just wrong in general please feel free to comment or inbox me about it. 

I'm a pretty chill, laid back person and my dm or comment is always open to anyone who wants to talk about literally anything teehee. I also have an email (bloodyhemsworthwattpad@gmail.com) so feel free to pop in for no reason shruggg

The characters in this book aren't portrayed by any person in real bcs I want you, readers, to imagine them as whoever you want them as, buttttt I will be giving like visual descriptions and stuff but feel free to change that up in your mind 

I don't have an updating pattern but I will try to update twice to three times a week. 

W A R N I N G!  This is a vampire romance that will have mature content wink wonk, some violence, swearing, ya know the big people stuff. Keep reading if you're okay with that kinda stuff.

If some of the chapters are missing you will need to: 

1) Follow me.

2) Remove your book from your library and add it back again or add the book to your library if you haven't already.

3) Check and see if the chapter is now there.

If these steps don't work, I think you have to log out of Wattpad and log back in, I am not sure, though.

Aight, that's all I need to say. EnJoY <3 

xx

also have this pic of zak abel bcs he's rlly hot and i love him okay

lookatthatprecioussmiledaddycomethrough