Chapter Three

I went over to the guys who were sat around a coffee table in the lounge chatting about their tour, laughing and finishing off their drinks.

"Anything else for you guys?" I smiled and asked remembering my dad's earlier remark about five star service. They all shook their heads as I walked round gathering up their empty glasses. As I was walking back to the bar with the tray of empty glasses in my hand, I heard some hushed talking behind me. Once reaching the bar I saw what I had been hearing and it seemed the guys had decided to follow me back to the bar.

"Oh, so more drinks then?" They all smiled at me. I waited for a response as I began to wash out the cups and refill the ice machine. Louis leaned on the counter and got ready to say something.

"Actually, I, well we," he looked around at the boys standing around him and nodded, "we wanted to know if you could give us a tour of the hotel. I mean, we haven't had time to see much seeing as we only arrived last night. Plus, your English is - well it's English. You know, you can just show us around, take us to the best spots in the hotel-"

Niall butted in, "-yeh, you could let us know when to get down here for lunch and stuff so we get the best choice of food!"

The guys laughed and Harry shook his head smiling "typical."

"Since when did people start taking tours of hotels? You're meant to find out about it on your own. You know that little adventure when you sneak around and check out each floor individually. There's no fun when someone takes you on a tour." I was confused by their question. Louis put his hand up to stop me from saying any more, the rest of the guys looked disappointed and Liam at the back again was staring at his feet, his hair falling over his eyes.

"Look, that's just it. You can join in with the adventure. Make sure it's fun for us. Anyway, we're the guests. Aren't you meant to be meeting our requirements?" He got me there. I couldn't refuse at that point.  Had he been listening in when my dad had told me earlier about keeping them happy?

"Alright, well. I'm not sure just yet. My shift doesn't finish until later this evening so I'd have to check with my dad and see if I could sort out my hours."

"Why your dad?" Zayn gave me a funny look and the rest of the guys listened carefully.

"Well, Louis, you remember me saying that after my parents' divorce, my dad came back to Italy to look after a family business," I was looking at Louis and he nodded, "well, that family business is this hotel." Their eyes widened.

"Your dad owns this hotel?" Niall asked with his funny Irish accent.

"Well, he doesn't own it, his parents do. He's just in charge of it seeing as my grandparents are a little too old to look after it all." They still seemed surprised.

"So, if your grandparents own this, are you Italian or- I'm confused, you sound English?" Harry spoke up with confusion. Zayn and Liam had the same expression seeing as they weren't around earlier when I was answering the questions coming from Louis and Niall. Louis butted in, again wanting to show off with his knowledge.

"Actually, she is half English and half Italian." The guys looked at Louis as he went on and gave them all he had learnt about me from our previous conversation.

"Wow you know her life story pretty much Louis," Harry laughed hitting Louis in the side. So you lived near Doncaster, that's pretty sweet."

"Why?" 

Harry started, "we were based around there. You know, after we got together and started making our music; Doncaster is where we made our mark."

"So you are the band, One Direction." They all gave me incredulous looks.