Chapter Twenty-Nine

AHah, urm, we may have told a little white lie guys... but this isn't the last chapter, so don't worry :') There is still one more to go. We hope you enjoy this one, and that this little message cheered you all up :)

Enjoy xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Olivia's P.O.V~

A warm glow filled the room and soon woke me from the deep slumber that had taken over me. With my eyes still closed, I noticed how my head wasn't resting on a pillow, and how it wasn't a blanket that covered me.

My eyes fluttered open to find Liam's bare chest beneath my head, raising and lowering slightly as he remained asleep. His arms were loosely wrapped around me and seemed to cover what bare skin of mine was exposed to the the morning chill in the room.

A grumble sounded from my empty stomach, but even though I was pretty famished, I really didn't want to move from this comfortable spot. Liam's steady breathing seemed to perfectly sync up with mine, and definitely relaxed me. I found myself tracing my fingers gently over his chest as he continued to sleep, letting out the softest snores.

I had no intention of waking him up, he looked so peaceful asleep, and just as gorgeous as he was when he was awake. Eventually, I realised that if I didn't get up soon, my stomach was going to wake him up.

Carefully, I unwound his arms from around me, and quietly slipped out of the bed, pulling on the boxers and shirt Liam had given me last night. I tiptoed towards the bathroom and quickly freshened myself up. After that, I went back in to the room, noticed Liam was still fast asleep, and then quietly crept out of the room, closing the door behind me.

It was pretty early, and none of the boys seemed to be awake. I decided to treat them all, and attempt making some pancakes for breakfast. They were gonna need it since they were starting work again today. But what I was still confused about was what I was doing with them today. Apparently, there was still something planned for today, but they were back to recording for the album. How was that going to work?

I quietly went through the cupboards and drawers, pulling out the plates, bowls, cups, jugs, and everything that was needed for breakfast. I'd cracked the eggs and began whisking then around with the rest of the mixture, letting my mind drift off, like it always did, as I left my hand to automatically continue stirring.

My thoughts immediately flicked back to last night, and the perfection of it all. The way the moon had let in just enough light to create such a gorgeous, magical atmosphere. The way it glistened in Liam's eyes, and cast the shadows of our bodies, dancing on the walls. I had never been in a real relationship before, excluding the one with Federico, but even with him, I never went the 'whole way'. But just being like that with Liam alone had made me the happiest person alive. Some people get bored with the one person, and have to move on, that's where cheating comes in. But with Liam, I knew that no one else could ever make me happier, or feel so good about myself. Liam meant so much to me, and I'm sure last night proved that much-

I'd drifted off so much, my hand still mixing the pancake mixture, that I hadn't really payed that much attention to the creak of a door behind me only split seconds ago. I didn't bother going to investigate, but then without warning, a pair of arms snaked their way around my waist, and a head buried itself into the curve of my neck.

"Morning Olive," Liam's husky morning voice sent a chill down my spine, and the way his breath tickled my skin as he spoke caused my own breath to catch. It took me a few seconds before I could finally recover.