Author's Messages

Hi everyone, it's Ellie here and this update is pretty much mine and Hattie's thanks to all of you wonderful supporters. Without you, we would have never put in the effort to get the story written, and we probably would have given up ages ago. But you guys stuck with us, and all the reads, votes and comments have been so overwhelming. Thank you so much! xx -Ellie

Hola lovely people of Wattpad, like Ellie has already mentioned, you guys really have been fantastic support. We love you all so much for the feedback, and it's great to have others to share this story with, even now that it's come to an end. Love you and thanks again! xx - Harriet/Hattie

Soo, now we're just gonna have a load of random, but relevant, things here, so please read what you can because it will help us with our next story and you guys will also find out a lot more about it ... ;)

Q&A

1) First of all, a lot of you had asked whether or no we were making a sequel. There is good news and bad news to that question though... 

- Let's have the bad news first- no, we are not making a sequel. We love the couple but don't really want to continue from their point of view anymore. But... 

- The good news - we decided to write a new 1D fanfic, and although it will be from another of the boys POV's, Oliviam will very much be a part of that fanfic. We would of had Liam with Dani, but seeing as a lot of you like this couple quite a bit, our new fanfic will feature Olivia and Liam as a couple. :) Go give it a read if you'd like :)

Our Questions to you:

Sooo, next bit of info or questions are basically from us to you. We just wanna get some feedback so we know where and how to improve, what was good or bad in this fanfic etc.

1) Were the characters developed enough? 

2) Was there enough detail, too little, too much? 

3) Was there anything you would have wanted more of, or less of? 

4) Did the fanfic seem realistic? 

5) Was it easy to follow? 

6) How could we have improved? 

7) Could there have been more drama? If so, what else could have happened?

Erm, they're the only questions we can think of to ask you guys, so please answer whichever ones you can :)

and finally....

We really hope you loved reading it as much as we did writing it. Thank you for the support and please, we'd really appreciate the feedback on the old fanfic, and the new fanfic. Check it out now if you want!! It's called 'Drawn to You', and it's a Harry Styles fanfic!! We'd love for you to read it!!! And Oliviam feature in it too! :D So check it out!!

Love Ellie and Hattie <3