Chapter Nineteen

Crap, sorry for the long wait for this update guys. We hope you enjoy it!! Dedication to @mockingjaycouture for being a pretty awesome person and giving us that little bit more energy to get this chapter up for you all.

Check out the song >>>. if you'd like, we found it randomly one day and it gave us a little inspiration when writing this story!!

So anyway, one with the chappy. Enjoy

H&E xxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Olivia's P.O.V~

My phone started to ring for the seventh time this evening. But I just left it. I was too tired to get up from my bed, too hurt.

"Olivia, are you gonna answer that?" Maria walked into my room with a cup of tea for me in her hand.

She handed me the cup and I just shook my head at her first question.

"Ok then, but you do know it's not him this time..." She said as she picked up the phone and answered it.

Well, even if it wasn't Liam, he had been trying to get through to me for a while. We'd only been dropped off by the taxi from the club only an hour ago and he'd rung and text me almost every five minutes since.

"Oh hey Lou. It's Maria." So it wasn't Liam.

"Yeah we're just settling in for the night. Um no- I don't think she's up to talk to him just yet."

Maria continued her conversation with Louis as I sipped on my tea.

"I know, I don't like it either. But we can't force anyone to do anything. They need some time Lou-." I laughed sarcastically as I came to understand how many people Liam had actually effected with his stupid act.

"Yes, I'll just try and take her mind off it for now-. Yeah, take care. Bye." Maria ended the call and looked back over at me.

"Is there anything else you want me to get you?" She smiled placing my phone back on my desk.

For a few moments, I considered whether or not I actually wanted to go to bed just yet. But then something came into my head.

"Could I have my laptop please?" I croaked quietly, my throat still tight from the wild emotions still coursing through me.

"Yeh sure. Here." She handed me the laptop. "I'm gonna go to bed now. If you need anything, just come get me up." I gave her a grateful smile before she left me alone, closing the door behind her.

I didn’t even know why I wanted to do this, but I was just too curious. I clicked on to the Internet browser and started to type up the name of a celebrity blog site. The search results appeared on my screen and hesitantly, I clicked on it.

The first headline to show up was all I needed to see to have my heart sink to my stomach.

In big bold letters, my eyes were met by the following words: "Payne already single and ready to mingle?" How could the media do this? How could they already label him as 'single'? I loved Liam and would never want to let him go. Even if he had broken my heart, and my trust.

Then to accompany the headline, two pictures were shown underneath. The first one was of both me and Liam, smiling hand in hand, as we entered the club. My eyes started to sting as I saw the image of us, both so happy, and so comfortable with each other.