Chapter Eleven

So here it is - chapter eleven. This took ages to write and it's maybe our favourite chapter.

P.s, we both just love the song chosen for the chapter so make sure to play it at the right time. You'll know when.

Enjoy. H & E xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Olivia's P.O.V~

I was barely even awake when I heard a banging on my door. "Coming!" Who the hell was up at this time? I checked my phone and saw it was only a couple more minutes until my alarm would have gone off for work. As I walked over to the front door fixing my hair and rubbing sleep from my eyes, everything that had happened last night started to come back to me. It left butterflies in my stomach and by the time I opened the door, I knew I was smiling stupidly.

"Morning miss, why the huge grin I wonder?" Louis was standing at the door with Niall by his side.

"Oh god, why are you guys here so early?"

"You have work, don't you? You were gonna be up anyway."

"Yes but why are you here?"

"Well, you know. Niall was up early wanting to get down for breakfast before it got busy and I wanted some gossip."

"Gossip?" I had never imagined a guy wanting 'gossip'. But then this was Louis. He must have had a feminine side to him.

"Oh you know what I mean. Last night's events, the candlelit dinner, the talking into the night-." I held up my hand to Louis indicating for him to stop.

"Look Louis, if you honestly want the juicy stuff, at least let me go freshen up. I've only just woken up."

"But that means I'll have to wait for like another hour or two!"

"Yeah, and my stomach is gonna eat itself if I have to wait for you." I laughed at Niall's comment and then looked back at Louis.

"Come look for me later ok? I need to get ready." I gave him a cute face to persuade him and he gave in with a sigh.

"Fine! But you're telling me every last detail." He wasn't going to give up on this.

"But hey, why can't you just ask Liam?"

"He's a man. He'd miss loads out. You're a woman. All the juicy details will be mine!" I laughed shaking my head at Louis' answer.

"Ok then. I'll see you later guys."

"You will indeed!" Louis shouted playfully after they both gave me a hug and I closed the door behind me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had gotten to work on time but last night was still fresh in my mind. Every moment of it had been replaying all morning and it was already approaching midday. The bar had been pretty busy with tourists and guests and somehow, even with my lips tingling at the recollection of last night and my stomach tickling with butterflies, I was still able to serve everyone and stay on task.

"Right then, gossip time!" I had been wiping down some dishes and hadn't noticed Louis had made his way over with Niall and Harry. He was rubbing his hands together in anticipation of some juicy news.

"Go on then, tell us what happened." Harry gave me a little side smirk.

"Well, what do you want to know?"