Chapter Twenty-Three

Enjoy guys!! We know it's not the weekend but here's an early update for you all. Please leave us some feedback.

p.s dedication goes to @wildchild98 for her wonderful and hilarious comment on the previous chapter. We love you all though, and each and every one of your comments makes us sooo happy. Thanks guys, H & E xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Liam's P.O.V~

"How did it go mate?" Zayn questioned down the phone as Louis drove us all back from Doncaster to London.

We'd made the stop to his mum's place and were all swarmed by his sisters as we tried to get into the house. But even with the noise and excitement in the Tomlinson household, I was far from focused. The whole time I was completely distracted by thoughts of Olivia and how I might still have a chance with her.

"Yeah Liam! What happened between you two? What did she say?!?" I heard Harry yell down the phone, obviously annoying Zayn a little as I heard him curse under his breath.

"We're on the mend lads. Obviously we're not gonna be all fixed up and perfect again but... We'll make it." I smiled slightly as I remembered the way Olivia let me hold her hand, and how her soft cheek felt against my lips.

"WOOO! That's what we wanted to hear! We've been rootin' for you two so much, so that's great to hear!!" Harry shouted down the phone in delight with Zayn and Niall giving out a few words of approval, but the sound of Harry completely drowned their voices out.

"Aha, yeh it is good news. Hopefully she'll meet me tomorrow at the coffee shop. I really just wanna talk with her and spend some quality time with her. Just us." I meant to say that last bit in my head but it sounded fine out loud too. Harry let out a whistle as the others cheered.

"We really are happy for you guys mate. Olivia is a wonderful girl, and a definite keeper." Niall's cheery voice sounded through my phone.

"Yep, she definitely is." I smiled proudly, admitting just how perfect Olivia actually was. "Lads sorry to cut you short of the details, but I need to save my phone credit."

"Haha, so you can use it all on Olivia?' Harry added in response.

"Um yeah, sure Haz. Speak to you all soon. We'll be back in London in no time."

"Alright mate. Bye." Niall and Zayn said.

"Wait Liam," Harry's voice sounded, and he seemed a little more serious this time. "Before you go, just promise me something?"

"Yeah sure Harry, what is it?"

"Promise not to fuck up this time. Olivia doesn't deserve that sort of heartbreak again." His words came to me as a shock, and at first I didn't know what to say.

But then it clicked. Olivia wasn't just a part of my life, she was a part of theirs too. Obviously they felt differently for her, but she was like a best friend or even a sister to them. Hurting Olivia had left them hurting too.

"Of course Harry. I promise. I don't plan on hurting her ever again, or anyone else for that matter."

"Good. That's all then. Chat ya later." And with that, the call ended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were back in London and the next morning I was overly excited. I hadn't exactly slept properly all night, my head just racing with thoughts, but today was the day I was meeting with Olivia.