Chapter Twenty-Four

Wow, so we haven't updated in a while... sorry, please don't hate us aha.

We hope you like this chapter, we both had a really bad case of writer's block and we just kept all of you in mind when trying to get this written up.

This chapter is dedicated to @peacelovehope85 because, well, she'd voted for every chapter, and that just made us smile so much.

But we also want to mention these two amazing girls @KylesandElls for giving us such sweet comments, and making us feel so loved. Love you girls!

Sooo, on with chapter 24. Enjoy, H&E xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Olivia's P.O.V~

The time I had spent with Liam had been the highlight of my whole week so far. Just being able to sit with him and comfortably talk for hours had me feeling so relaxed and happy. Seriously, I had thought that we'd never be able to return things to the way they had been before this mess. But I loved it. And every time he would place his hand on mine, or on my cheek, I couldn't help but melt and feel that rush of butterflies in my stomach.

After Starbucks, I was back in my London apartment, and honestly, I hated it without Maria. Yes it was comfortable and cosy, but it was still so empty and lonely. Maybe a night in with the guys was a good idea after all. And I really did need to apologise to them all for disappearing on them.

I had refilled my drawers and wardrobes with everything that I had taken out when I'd gone to my mums, and switched up the heating. The place was freezing and the winter season was definitely here. But even though I hated these cold days in London, winter always came with some things that I loved. Oversized jumpers, hot chocolates, warm fires, snow...

I made my way around the apartment switching things on so that it looked a little more like someone was living here. I turned on the radio and let it play in the background, then on went the kettle for me to make myself a cup of tea.

From my bedroom, I heard my phone ring. I jogged to my bedroom quick enough, not wanting to miss the call, and even if it was Liam, I'd still answer it.

Maria's name appeared on the screen, and with a wide grin plastered across my face, I answered it.

"Hi Maria!"

"Aha hi Livvy! Wow, you sound happy..." I heard an element of satisfaction in her voice.

"Um yeah. Maybe things are a little bit better around here." I smiled brightly as I spoke, knowing that I was blushing massively.

"I'm so glad to hear Olivia!!" Maria squealed her excitement down the phone and I let out a giggle of my own.

"Maria, you were partly involved in the whole thing weren't you though?" I questioned her role in the whole 'Liam getting a chance to apologise thing'.

"Um- aha, what makes you say that?" I could tell that she was smiling as she talked to me, obviously guilty.

"You were the only one who knew where I was staying."

"Well, maybe Louis had rung me up and possibly asked where you'd gone. But please believe me when I say it was for your own good. Olivia you were a mess, and so was Liam. You guys belong with each other, and it broke all of our hearts seeing you two so distant and apart." Maria had gone all serious sounding and a lump reached my throat as I thought a little more about what she'd just said.