Chapter Twenty-Two

...So that letter from Liam was so sweet, like omg!! Anyway, here is the next chapter for you all.

Just wanna say, before we start, that we love you all so much for the votes, comments, reads and fans! It means so much, and asdfghjkl you're the greatest people ever!! FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Well, here ya go! And don't forget to check out the song, it's freaking amazing and fits perfectly >>>

Enjoy beautiful people! Hattie and Ellieee <3333

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Olivia's P.O.V~

"Olivia, I'm just going to the gym. Please don't waste your time moping around doing nothing. I don't know what it is, but something seems to have ruined your mood." Mum walked into my bedroom and glanced at me laying on my bed, with nothing but my book in hand.

Ever since reading the apology letter from Liam last night, I had never felt so much confusion in my life.

This whole time I had thought Liam was done with me. I had thought that he didn't love me any more and wasn't wanting to say sorry. I had thought that he was bored with our relationship and that I wasn't interesting enough for him. But I had thought wrong.

Liam had been struggling to find the words to say to me because he obviously felt guilty and full of regret. But this whole time, he still loved me. He had been missing me, wanting me, needing me, and so had I.

"Yeah ok mum. Have fun." She looked at me helplessly as I buried my head back into my book, feeling too emotional to look back up at her showing her my watering eyes.

"Olivia, please get up and do something else today." She sighed at me, her lips set in a straight line. My mum had always been the worrying type, but I had never seen her this bad.

"Ok. I- I'll learn a song on my guitar or something."

"Alright," but as she went to leave, she turned back to look at me quite seriously, "And Olivia, please try and sort out a job for yourself. I know you've only just gotten back from Venice, but the money you made there wont exactly last forever. Ok honey? Enjoy your afternoon." She left my room with one last smile before heading on downstairs.

I dropped the book beside me and rest my head on my pillow as I looked up at the ceiling. With a sigh, I closed my eyes and thought about everything.

Liam was right, what he'd said in his letter about everything changing. Ever since that night, I had definetly become a lot quieter, lonelier. I had lost all effort and motivation to do anything. I really did need a job too. But my mind was just too overloaded with so many thoughts, and my heart, too crammed up with so many emotions.

Anyway, even if Liam had sort of apologised to me, I guess I still wanted to see him properly in front of me. I would want to have him say it in front of my face so I could tell him everything was going to be ok and have us holding eahother once again.

But here I was, lying on my bed, not doing anything that would get me any closer to him.

I could ring him I guess... No, what would I say to him on the phone? A text message wouldn't work, it would limit me to saying what I wanted to say. Maybe I should just head back to london...

But as I thought about all of these options, I actually came to understand how I was still to scared too speak to him or see him. The ground under my feet had been shaken once too many times. First by Federico, and then by Liam. How was I ready to accept an apology so soon?