Chapter Twenty-Seven

This was meant to be a short chapter... what the hell happened?!?! Hahaha, oh well. Hope you guys like long chapters. Enjoy lovelieeees

p.s we haven't properly proof read this just yet because we wanted to get it up and posted to you all, so we apologise for any spelling/grammar mistakes

<333 H&E

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Liam's P.O.V-

The next morning, I woke up feeling fully recharged and refreshed, and for the first time in weeks, I had woken up with a smile on my face. Last night with Olivia on twitcam went just as I had hoped that it would go, and the fans really were brilliant. I could tell that they had finally made her feel accepted, and seeing her smile so care-freely just made me the happiest person on this planet.

I stumbled out of bed, attempting to fix by bed hair on the way to the kitchen for some breakfast. Haha, and guess who was already up and eating...

"Morning Li!" Niall yelled through a full mouth, bits of food nearly falling out.

"Aha, morning mate." I walked over to the counter and grabbed the orange juice and quickly put a piece of bread in the toaster. "You're up early" I said before taking a sip of the orange juice.

"I wanted first pick of the food. You seem happy yourself this morning. Normally you're all moody and don't wanna talk to anyone, kinda like Zayn."

"Oi, I heard that." Zayn grumbled as he walked into the kitchen diner rubbing his eyes, his hair a complete mess.

"Well, morning to you too mr grumpy gills." I chuckled at his expression.

"Shut up Liam, it's early."

"Well you should have stayed in bed then!" I laughed again.

"You are pretty cheerful today aren't you?" Zayn changed the subject and looked straight at me, before exchanging a look with Niall who snickered behind me.

"Yeah, so?" Was all I could say before Louis and Harry emerged from the same room, Harry in nothing but his boxers.

"Morning all!" Harry beamed at us. I couldn't help but smack my hand to my forehead as I watched Harry jump around the room pretty much naked, his curls bouncing up and down.

"Alright Haz, Lou." Niall and I smiled at them both as Zayn grumbled some more about everyone being too loud under his breath.

"So what's the plan for today then?" Niall asked as he moved on to his fourth piece of toast.

"Lads, you do remember that our break finishes today. We're back to recording for the album tomorrow..." Louis mentioned matter-of-factly rubbing his chin and then heading over to look for something to eat.

Of course! Wow, this break had gone by so quickly. But they say that time goes by when you're having fun, and I've definitely had fun with my Olivia.

"I think we should go out and play some golf! You know, a good game or two before we have hardly any free time. Plus, it would be a great excuse for some celebration golf for the reunion of the happy couple." Niall gestured at me with a grin before the others all added their own ideas and opinions to Niall's suggestion whilst I just stared at the toaster.

To be honest, nothing against the guys or anything, but I really wanted to see Olivia today. I guess I had seen her last night, and the day before that, and the day before that day, but I really just wanted to spend time with her.