Chapter Eighteen, Part One

Sorry if this may seem like a short chapter, but actually, this is a two part chapter. Hopefully, we will update pretty soon, in maybe 1-2 days time...

Anyway, just a quick reminder as to what has happened so far (sometimes when you've been waiting for an update for a while, you sometimes forget the storyline). So everyone is in London, and they have all just had lunch at Nandos. Things got a little heated for 'Oliviam', and basically, tonight is the 'night'. ;)

(Dedicated to @GladYouCame_ for showing us loads of suppot and for just being super awesome!)

Enjoy H&E xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Olivia’s P.O.V~

“Maria! I need your help!” I called Maria from my bedroom as I tried to find something to wear for the club we were headed to this evening. I had nearly emptied my entire wardrobe but still couldn’t find something that I thought would work. It couldn’t be something too tight and slutty, but then it couldn’t be too classy or elegant either.

“What’s the problem?” Maria walked in, already dressed, with both her hair and her makeup done. She wore a gorgeous red knee length dress. It was studded with sequins around the neck and waistline and defined her curves perfectly. She had matching red lipstick and her hair set up in a slick updo. Why was she able to get dressed so easily and look so good?

“Oh my god, why aren’t you ready yet?”

“I don’t know what to wear. Help me find something?” She shook her head at me before going straight to my pile of dresses, skirts and shirts, and flicking through them all. Within five seconds, she had already pulled something out and I knew that it was going to be “the one”.

“This is the perfect outfit, and Liam loves purple right? You will look stunning in it.” She held it up in front of me to get an idea as to what I would look like with it all on. I actually didn’t know how she did it though, the way she effortlessly skimmed through a few outfits and pulled out this gorgeous purple blouse and this flattering black tube skirt. I had never really worn outfits with black, but straight away, I could tell that this would look perfect, and fit the evening well. She ran back to my cupboard and quickly returned with a pair of black heels.

“Go on, get it on!” She handed me dress and waited for me to take off the blue skin-tight dress that I was currently wearing.

“Hey do you think you could zip me up?” I gestured at the zip at the back as she walked over behind me and began to tug on it.

“Ok, I couldn’t help but notice, but you’re wearing matching lace underwear?” Maria finished zipping me up before walking back in front of me giving me a cheeky but questioning gaze.

“Yeah, so what?” I looked down shyly and avoided her gaze.

“Well, it’s just that people usually wear black matching lace, only if they’re expected to take off what clothes they’re wearing to reveal what’s underneath.” I could feel Maria was still staring at me, but I’m sure she knew where this conversation was headed.

“Maybe I am thinking of taking off what I’m wearing sometime tonight.” But as soon as I let it out, I regretted it immediately.

“Oh my gosh. What are you planning with Liam?!?!” I loved how she had jumped straight to the conclusion that this involved Liam… but I guess she was right.