Chapter Thirty

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!! OMG!!

THIS IS THE LAST FREAKING CHAPTER EVERYONE! And we sorta made it quite long aahaha.

Please forgive us for taking so long to write it out, but we hope it's worth it! We'll stop the A/N's up here for now so you can get on and read it! Enjoy everyone and thank you so much for reading and supporting! WE LOVE YOU ALLLLLL! XXXXX

H & E <3

p.s- give the song on the side a listen>>

It's such a goood song! And kind of fits in with the relationship in this fanfic perfectly. x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, where are we going?" I asked as I pulled on my jacket and shoved my phone into the pocket, getting ready to leave. After breakfast, we'd all gotten changed, me and Liam getting changed together in the same room...

I was wearing something comfortable and casual, like Liam had asked. It was just a pair of skinny wine coloured jeans, and an oversized black winter jumper with a matching wine coloured necklace. I'd thrown my hair up into a cute messy bun, just to keep it out of the way, and I was done.

Louis had been on the phone to someone earlier, and I'd only caught part of the conversation. "Yeah, we're bringing her along. We think she'll be perfect. Thanks for letting us do this, the fans will definitely like something like this and you guys will love her- Ok yeah, see you in a few."

"Sooo, who was that- and you still haven't answered my question?" I queried Louis who looked at me mischievously.

"It's a surprise! Stop asking." Louis laughed as we walked out of the apartment and towards the car waiting for us, it was Paul.

I hadn't met him before, which was crazy seeing as I'd known the boys for nearly four months and had been in pretty much every blog and magazine story with them.

"So you must be Olivia?" His intimidating figure towered over me as he climbed out of the car.

"Erm, yeah. And you must be Paul?" I smiled up at him weakly and heard the others chuckling behind me.

"Aha yep, that's me. It's lovely to meet you." Ok, maybe he wasn't that scary, just because he was the bodyguard for the boys didn't mean he'd jump on me or anything.

"Thank you, and it's great to finally meet you too."

We finished our introductions and then clambered into the car. Liam and I were in the very back, Niall was in the front with Paul, and the other three were in the middle. It was only ten o'clock in the morning, but for some reason, the boys were pretty hyper and excited.

"God, how are you guys so wide awake right now? My eyes are actually starting to feel really heavy." I went on to say over the noise, but it was definitely the wrong thing to mention.

I was met by the turning of heads that faced me in the back, and each of the boys had smirks plastered on their faces. Then Harry spoke up,

"Well, we're all wide awake because neither of us stayed up messing about and having a wild time last night." He glanced over at Liam sat beside me for a moment before looking back at me with a grin. I could feel my cheeks burning horribly as I sat in the spotlight, all of their gazes burning into me. Even Paul glanced at me for a moment through the mirror as he continued to drive, a small smile playing on his friendly face.