Chapter Eighteen, Part Two

We won't write too much here... but anyway, part 2, as promised! There is a song stuck on the side >> If you wanna listen, but we suggest you listen to it near the end of the chapter :) Woops, giving away too much aren't we?! Ok bye.

p.s, we apologize in advance for the swearing in this chapter, but we felt it would make it a little bit more realistic...Anyway, enjoy. :)

H&E xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Liam’s P.O.V~

Even with so many other bodies around us, and even with us all bumping into one another as the club music engulfed the air, I still felt as if it was just Olivia an me. We danced and swayed to the music, laughed and smiled at each other. Somehow, even in this packed environment, it seemed like nobody else existed. That's what I loved about our relationship. No one else's thoughts, actions or opinions mattered. It was just me and my Olivia.

"So, where are the others then? I know Lou and Eleanor are here, but what about Zayn, Niall and Harry?!” Olivia talked loudly over the music and into my ear, her warm breath left my skin tingling.

"Well Zayn's probably gone to find a mirror," I started as she laughed sweetly. "I saw Niall only a few moments ago with a group of girls... Aha, and if you look over there in that corner, you’ll see Harry flirting with some random girl.” I pointed over towards where Harry stood looking pretty chilled and relaxed. Charming a girl came so easy to him. It was seriously like a sixth sense he was born with.

I was knocked from my thoughts when a group of rather drunk guys shoved past me and Olivia, pushing Olivia into me, as I quickly steadied her and held her close in my arms. I was just about to give them a piece of my mind and probably start a fight, when I felt Olivia’s hand brush my cheek softly.

“Shhh Liam, just leave them.” I was somehow still able to hear her as she spoke quietly into my ear above the noise. Her voice immediately soothed me, and my ear tingled with delight at the sound of it.

I hadn’t actually realised just how close Olivia was to me right now after she’d been pushed into me. I mean, generally in a club everyone was pretty much packed together like a tin of sardines. But this felt good. This felt really good.

The next track came on as the DJ mixed it up a bit. I immediately recognised the song, it was quite a racy one for my liking, but Olivia seemed to get into it. She slowly started to sway her hips, her hands moving up through her hair and then above her head as she moved to the music. God she looked so hot.

I had my hands on her hips and she snaked her arms around my neck pulling me closer. Damn, we were just so close to each other right now. Our legs were pretty much tangled together, our stomachs were pressed against the other, and her eyes gazed lovingly back into mine. Both of us continued to sway to the music, but with her body moving against mine, things were getting pretty… heated up.

Without even processing much thought, my left hand made its way from Olivia’s hip and slowly down to her thigh. She grinned up at me shyly before she responded by pressing her lips softly to my neck, causing me to let out a small groan. Olivia giggled at my response, and the sound of her sweet laughter set my hairs on end. I couldn’t control myself. My hands made their way back up as I gently held Olivia’s face in between my palms. Soon enough, my lips crashed onto her.

We started off softly and slowly, but with the songs in the background, we were being encouraged to be a little more adventurous. My hands caressed her face as her fingers pulled through my hair. The kiss grew more intense as I begun to softly bite on her bottom lip. Our tongues were soon exploring each other’s mouths and I sensed both of our desire and lust. I wanted her so badly. Until the song finally changed to the next, Olivia slowly pulled back from the kiss, causing me to yearn for more.