Chapter Thirteen

As promised, chapter 13 is here, updated just for all of you guys who deserved a quick update.

We definitely hope you like this one, it may be our new favourite chapter after chapter 11, so tell us what you think!

p.s this has been dedicated to another awesome supporter. @Kenzie_Ginger23 thank you for being so great and commenting on how much you love the story & the couple.

Your input as readers really does make us smile and want to keep writing more!

Soo back to the chapter

H&E <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll see you later then." Liam gave me a light kiss on my cheek, and I could tell there was some disappointment in his words.

"Yeah, um- see you." I avoided his gaze and gave him a quick hug.

"Bye guys." I waved back to the rest of the boys who returned it with smiles and waves.

On the way up to my apartment I felt a lump in my throat. I had really upset Liam hadn't I. God I was so awkward. What did he even see in me?

When I opened the door I went over and plopped onto the sofa, the guilt still pulsing through me. I didn't even know what I was going to do now.

My camera was around my neck still so I pulled it off and turned it on. Whilst looking through the pictures, my stomach started to dance as I saw how happy we both looked in every photo. Somehow, Liam was able to make me smile like now one else ever had. But how was I able to make him feel that way too?

My eyes wondered around the room and stopped when they got to my guitar propped up on the stand in the corner of the room.

"God Olivia, you're such an idiot." I mumbled to myself as I reached into my pocket for my phone.

Liam had given me the confidence to play and sing in front of him. He'd somehow pulled me out of that fear. Today, he'd gotten me to pose in the photos with him, something that I had never done before. I really did owe him.

"Hey Olivia!! What's up?" I had dialled Louis' number and he had picked up pretty much on the first ring.

"Hi Lou. Um is Li-,"

"Liam here? Yeah. I'll give it to him." Louis immediately took the words from my mouth causing me to chuckle.

"Oi Liam. Olivia for you!" I heard him yell on the other end of the phone. After a few seconds of silence, Liam spoke.

"Hey Olive, you ok?" He was smiling in his words but that didn't mean I felt any better about the way I’d rejected his invite.

"Yeah I'm fine, well no, not really. I'm sorry Liam."

"Wait, what for?"

"I’ve gotta stop avoiding the things and places that I struggle to find confidence in. You've helped me Liam. You've made me achieve things. I owe it to you. So-," I took a deep breath, "are you still up for swimming tonight?"

Liam was quiet on the other end and I started to think that the line had gotten cut and that he hadn't heard me.

"Liam?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah? Yeah! I'm still up for it, definitely!" I could hear the excitement in his voice and the guilt that been coursing through me only moments ago, soon disappeared.