Chapter Fifteen, Part One

Just a quick note guys, this chapter may seem short, but we have split it into two parts for a reason we don't really want to explain just yet ;)

We thought that you might like it a little more with the pictures on the side of the boys at Heathrow Airport. It fits in with the chapter, so why not add them in?

Anyway, again sorry for the short chapter, but we hope you enjoy. H&E xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Olivia’s P.O.V~

"I can't believe I'm going today! I'm gonna miss you all so much." I was saying my goodbyes to Antonio at the bar as he finished his shift for the afternoon.

"We will miss you too. But Maria will the most." He chuckled.

"Oh god! Maria." Antonio shot me a confused look.

"Grazie! You reminded me that I have to ring her before I leave. Ciao Antonio, take care." We gave each other a tight hug and I kissed him lightly on the cheek. Then I was off to ring Maria.

"Come on woman, the ferry is here! Where are your bags?" Louis was calling me from the lobby.

"Wait, my bags? Oh look, there." I said pointing to the suitcase, guitar case and large travel bag next to the reception desk. "But hold on, I need to ring Maria first."

I began to dial her number and Louis just stood there, tapping his foot impatiently. But strangely, there was a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Damn, she's not picking up!" I stared blankly at the screen on my phone. No, I had to get through to her. Not only was I not going to get to see her face, but now I wouldn’t even be able to hear her. Why was this happening? Louis’s cheery voice broke the thoughts swirling around in my head.

"Leave it for now and try again later. Come on we need to get going. Did you say bye to your dad?" I looked up at Lou from my phone when I suddenly heard someone clear their throat from behind me.

"Is my princess off then?" I spun around to see my dad, dressed all smart, as usual, in his black suit and a red tie.

"Aw dad. I’m going to miss you!" I said as I ran into his open arms.

"I will too cupcake." I chuckled into his chest as he called me that name. He called me anything and everything. I mean, I was an only child, all the words were meant for me.

"Look after yourself and say hi to your mother for me." He said as he slowly pulled back to look at me.

"Yes I will. Thanks for everything dad."

"No, thank you. You worked so hard over these past few months, I'm proud of you, and remember, you can come back whenever you want."

"Sure." I could feel my throat going tight so I said no more, not wishing for any tears from either of us before I left. So instead, I just went in for another hug. "Bye dad." I whispered quietly, hoping that he didn’t hear the trembling in my voice.

My bags had already been taken to the ferry when I waved my dad goodbye and walked with Louis outside the main entrance. As there were no roads for cars in Venice, people came and left the city on boats. So after the ferry, we could then set off in the taxi which would finally take us to the airport.

“So you do play guitar!” Niall beamed when he spotted my guitar case before getting onto the ferry. Oh yeah, I’d forgotten that only Liam had seen me sing and play, the others were clueless.