Chapter Twelve

IT’S HERE!!!! We know some of you have been waiting sooo long for this but we’ve finally got it up. We really hope you enjoy the chapter.

Oh and the picture on the right is actually of Liam in Venice when he had gone over with Danielle. You’ll make sense as to why we just mentioned this later on in the chapter. We tried to make the photo fit with the story ;)

Anyway, expect a little humour and some cute moments between the couple.

Enjoy!! Hattie & Ellie xoxo.

p.s this chapter was dedicated to @HarrysSecretLove for her lovely comments and just because she made us smile with the way she demanded us for the next update. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night before the boys had left, they'd invited me for breakfast the next morning. I was up bright and early and had enough time to spare to have a quick morning shower and to get changed for breakfast.I loved feeling like part of their family, I mean, even though I had my own, I really did feel like I had somewhere to belong. I smiled at the thought for a few moments and then scrambled out of bed.

Once I had everything sorted, myself showered, my hair dried and brushed, and my clothes on, I was pretty much ready.Right on cue, there was a gentle knock on the door. Grabbing my phone on the way out and slipping my feet into some TOMS, I opened the door.

Liam stood there with a gorgeous smile on his face and his eyes gazed into mine. I was overwhelmed by his attractiveness and felt as if I was going to pass out.

"Morning love, sleep well?" I nodded as he outstretched his hand. Almost instinctively I placed mine into his, and tangled our fingers together.

I shut the door with my free hand and we both walked down the hallway and headed to breakfast.

"How about you, have a nice sleep?" I asked Liam as I watched his smile turn into a grin.

"Definitely, I dreamt about an angel. Her hair was long, brown, and nearly down to her waist. Her eyes, a mesmerising hazel colour. She was beautiful, but I guess that's why she was an angel." I felt Liam's gaze hard on my face but I couldn't look up at him knowing that I was blushing so badly right now.

"Liam, you don't know how cheesy that sounds do you?" He squeezed my hand and I heard him chuckle.

We made it to the breakfast room and the rest of the guys were already at the table. I noticed that Niall was the only one with food on his plate, and by the looks of things, he had a bit of everything from the breakfast bar. His mouth was full of food and he was laughing at a joke Louis had just made. I broke out into a smile, not at the fact that Niall could possibly choke himself if he didn't swallow his food properly, but by the way they all made this actually look like one big family. A family that I guess, I was now a part of.

Zayn noticed me and Liam walking towards the table and grinned when he saw us walking hand in hand.

"Vas happenin here then boys?" He beamed at us both and the rest of the boys turned to look at us.

Harry waggled his eyebrows at us and Louis gave us a wide smile showing us his perfect white teeth. Niall still had his mouth full but I saw him attempt a smile. He looked like he was playing a game of chubby bunny, and I just shook my head with a laugh.

Over breakfast, I decided to bring up what Liam and I had been discussing last night.

"So you guys are leaving soon right?" I asked and saw Louis drop his head with a grim expression.