Edd - Fusion power!

"Please just leave me alone Eduardo. I have better things to do than fighting with you," I snarled, glaring at him and his stupid friends. Were watching us all day long, trying to be better than me in every way possible and making fun of us really the only three hobbies he had? It was kind of sad to be honest. He had nothing else to live for. But it was mostly just annoying.

"Why should I, loser? I'm just wondering... where's your friend in the blue hoodie? That one who is drunk most of the time? Haven't seen him much the last week. That's a bit weird. He takes almost every chance to get out of the house for a while and get away from you Idiots... Guess he's the only one of you with a bit of common sense." Eduardo liked not using our names for some reason. I guess he wanted to pretend he didn't care about who we were and what we did, even though he boasted about being better all the time. He was just such a pain in the butt.

"He is busy right now," I answered. It wasn't really a lie, and I doubted Tom and Tord would want me telling our asshole neighbors about their situation. Not that they deserved to know, anyway. "And you should probably care more about your own stuff before anything... bad happens to it." I watched with glee as a burglar in black clothes snuck into their house through an opened window behind their backs, but I would never tell them I saw it. They were idiots so they kinda had it coming. And I was pretty sure they wouldn't even believe me. Just say I was messing with them. Yeah, right. They should really do what they kept telling us and do more productive things than annoy us all the time.

Jon raised an eyebrow. "We can do that pretty good, neighbour, always better than you."

"Did I tell you to say something, idiot?!" Eduardo hissed at him. I kinda felt a bit sorry for Jon. His expression quickly changed to a disappointed one.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Torm slowly approached us, hands in his hoodie pocket. He got a lot better at walking, now he actually looked like any normal person instead of stumbling around all the time.

"Who the hell is he?" Mark whispered in Jon's direction, but somehow still loud enough for me to understand.

"I have no idea. He's new..."

"And who is that loser?", Eduardo asked, smirking smugly. "I haven't seen him before, but he looks a bit like Tom and that old friend of yours... what was it again, Tord? Really strange..."

"We... I am Torm,Tom and Tord answered. "I am also one of Edd's friends. Guess we haven't had the... pleasure to meet yet."

"Jon, I need another person so I have as many friends as Edd. You will direct the casting," Eduardo whispered. Okay, that was getting pretty hilarious now... that was just embarrassingly pathetic. He really had no life beside being better than us, huh?

"Let's go home now, Edd. We- I am really starting to get hungry. Can you please make some bacon?"

"Not now, it's too late for that. Bacon is for breakfast. I told Matt to make spaghetti."

"Matt is making lunch? Dear god... You do know how bad he is at cooking? The last time he cooked our kitchen exploded because he made himself a yoghurt and put it into the microwave. Something bad happens any time he touches food."

"You can't just ignore me, Edd!" Eduardo snarled.

"Yes, I can," I answered bluntly and turned back to Torm. "Matt is not going to-"

BOOM! I wheeled around. Black smoke came out of the kitchen window. What was Matt doing?!

"I told you, Edd..."  The fusion shrugged, their expression neutral for the very first time.

"Shut up."

"Why is your voice always changing?" Jon asked the fusion. "Sometimes you have another accent, sometimes your voice sounds like Tom's and sometimes it's a nix of both. Why... why is that?"

"Because reasons,Tord answered. "Don't worry about it, you'll just get confused."

The burglar left the house again and it looked like he had a lot of success in there. It honestly made me feel really happy to see that. Whatever was stolen had to have been valuable.

"Whatever, we need to go now and see what Matt did wrong this time. He's probably dead in a few minutes if we don't look for him."

"You are going nowhere before you tell me who you are!" Eduardo shouted, leaned over the fence and grabbed the fusion's sleeve.

"What? Oh god, you're so annoying. And in big trouble if you don't let us go." 

"Us?!" Mark, Eduardo and Jon repeated and exchanged confused looks. 

"Yeah, us. I am not only ONE person, you idiots. Even though I wish I still was... Fusions are never one person. Shut the fuck up, commie." I really wanted to yell at them for being so stupid and telling the neighbours, but not here. Not in front of Eduardo and his gang. I wouldn't make e scene.

"Fusion?" Mark asked. "Is that supposed to be a joke? That's not real."

"Yeah, is that a joke?!" Eduardo growled. "Er... Mark, what the hell even is a fusion?" he whisper-yelled. He didn't know that?! This situation made me want to bury my head in a pillow and scream. It was just so uncomfortable.

Tom and Tord rolled their eyes. "We have no time for that shit," they muttered. Then, they suddenly punched Eduardo in the face. There must have been a lot of force in their punch since he flung backwards and hit the wall of his house. Some of the wall even broke off.

"Oh my god!" Jon squeaked. "That was awesome! Do it again!"

Mark slowly turned around to stare at him. "...awesome? Are you serious?"

"That was... a lot stronger than I thought we would be..." Tord mumbled. They looked at their shaking hands with a mix of curiosity and excitement.

"We are strong like that. Hmm. So many possibilities..."

I groaned. Violence had always been the thing they liked the most. Both of them. Now they'd be even more violent. "Come on, we need to see what the hell Matt did in the kitchen!" They would get an earful when we were out of earshot.