Tord - New hoodies

I wasn't sure if Edd and Matt even noticed us walking back to our room, considering how happy they looked. Probably not. They were too distracted laughing about our stupid neighbours again like children.

What are we going to do now? Tom asked. He sounded bored out of his mind. I couldn't really blame him for that, we had missed most of a probably fantastic movie.

We should probably change our clothes, I suggested, We need a change of clothes as soon as possible.

You do realise we can't, right? We have four arms now! How could we wear a normal hoodie like that?

We could cut off the sleeves from one of the other hoodies and sew them on another one. It's not as hard as you make it out to be.

Then everyone will see our four arms, commie. People have already stared at us this morning - if you even realized that - and I am pretty sure there will be some weird scientist noticing and kidnapping us to do experiments.

I could feel Tom was scared shitless that the government or someone else mighte experiment on us, but that just made me angry. I didn't know he was that much of a coward.

Tom, I am fused with you till the day we die, for fuck's sake! I simply don't care anymore about anything that's going on! You have already seen how strong we are or did you completely forget about it?! If some scientist kidnaps us I am going to fight back, obviously! Are you really that scared, Jehovah's witness?!

I am not scared, commie! Just... not sure how to handle all of the shit going on, to be honest. He sighed. Do you... even know how to sew...?

Of course I do! Otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it. I had to learn to stitch a wound in...er...

...In what, commie?

"S-school in Norway," I muttered and opened the door to our room. I just knew I couldn't lie to him in my own mind. This just wasn't possible. Or maybe it was and I had to learn how to do it through trial and error. But not with such important information that incriminated me. I couldn't tell him I learned it at the army.

"Tord, you went to school with us since the first ever school day. You have never been in any school in Norway before or else we would have known," Tom replied, obviously suspicious about my behaviour.

"I-I went to a Norwegian school after I left you guys to... um... learn more about the past of my country...?" I lied, smiling awkwardly even though he obviously didn't see. I knew my explanation sounded weak, even more like a question, but I couldn't tell him 'Hey, guess what, Tom, I learnt it in an army. An army I created myself to take over. By the way, I am only here because I wanted to try to get my giant robot to take over and rule the world with it.' That wouldn't be a good thing to do. Tom already disliked me. It would only prove him right. Since when had I started caring about his opinion on me...?

"If you say so..."

We took the tasteless hoodies Edd had bought for us out of the plastic bag lying next to our bed. We hadn't looked at it again after he had shown them to us, just stuffed them back in the bag as quickly as possible to never look at them again. Yes, we thought about throwing them away because we obviously wouldn't need them in the future, but we were too lazy. Although we had found out we would stay like this we had still lied to ourselves because we just didn't want it to be true.

We need a needle, a scissor and cotton if we want to go through with this.

Could you please stop telling me things I already know? I told you I know how to sew. These things are all in that box under my invention desk if you bothered to look.

We threw the hoodies on our bed and scuffed to the box. When we opened it I quickly came to the realization that this hadn't been my best idea. There was not only a needle in the box but also an embarrassing pink cosplay costume of a female character I had worn a long time ago. I put it there after Tom had made fun of me when he burst in while I wore it, and I had forgotten all about it. Now we both remembered it another time. He burst out into laughter while my face turned red from embarrassment.

"T-tom, this is not funny! Stop laughing!"

"Yes, it... is! I think... I still have a picture of it... on my phone!" He cackled.

I growled, our face tinted red, waiting for him to finally calm down again. It took almost five minutes because every time he looked back in to the box he saw the costume and he burst into another fit of laughter.

It took us at least twenty minutes to decide which hoodies were the ones we should cut the sleeves from. In the end, we realised the only compromise we could possibly make without anyone feeling offended was to cut off the sleeves from the blue and red hoodies and sew them on the purple ones, but both of us didn't like wearing... Matt's colour that much. It just wasn't a good colour. Not that there was anything bad about purple in itself, it just didn't fit us. But did we have any other choice? Both of us knew we couldn't wear this one hoodie all the time and had to change our clothes eventually. Otherwise Edd would force us to, and then everyone would lose.

Tom wasn't really helpful with the sewing, it seemed like he had never even held a needle before and he was at least a little afraid of it. Probably because he hated doctors and their needles with a passion, but I wasn't really sure. I wasn't going to let ourselves get hurt, I knew what I was doing.

"Done!" I shouted ten minutes later, grinning proudly as I held the hoodie up. It looked really weird with one red and one blue sleeve added, but I wouldn't complain about it. This was a necessity.

"It took you long enough, commie," Tom growled. "I almost fell asleep from how boring this was."

I was too proud of my work to react to his comment. "Let's try it on."

He rolled our eyes and we began putting one of the hoodies together on. Or at least we tried to.

"Jesus fucking Christ, you didn't seriously forget to cut holes for the sleeves, commie."