Tom - Is it getting worse...?

Tord was such an idiot. He actually forgot to make holes for the sleeves! Could you believe that? I hadn't even distracted him or anything, so he couldn't blame me for that one.

Thank God we were able to fix it in about five minutes with little arguing. Or at least the commie was. I wouldn't let myself be poked with a needle by getting involved. He knew what he was doing. Kinda...

"Tom? Tord? Where are you guys?" Edd's voice came from the hallway. "You can't just leave like that!"

We rolled our eyes. "Seriously? He should know we're just going to be in our room! It's not like there's any another place we could be!"

"Did you just say 'our'?" Tord asked, frowning a bit.

I was silent for a second, a bit embarrassed he'd caught me being nice to him, before shouting,"Yes, I did, okay?! Do you have a problem with that?!"

"Hey, no need to get loud, it's just... when I wanted to move back into my-"

"I know what I did and what I said then, commie. You don't need to explain it," I interrupted him, messaging my temples.

The door to our room opened and Edd and Matt peeked inside. "There you two are! We almost got worried you were gone again!"

"It's not like we could actually go anywhere else looking like this," I commented, crossing my arms. Apparently Tord had decided to do the same and now we had two pairs of crossed arms. That was just weird. I quickly put my arms back down.

"It doesn't look that weird..." Edd muttered as Matt watched the movement with fascination.

"Keep dreaming. We look even more like a freak with our four arms. And we already have two different eyes, one of them black," Tord replied. "No offense..."

"None taken, it's true." I shrugged before turning back to Edd. "You haven't noticed all the people staring at us, have you?" I questioned.

"No..." Edd murmured. "I don't think anyone-"

"But we have," we answered.

"It's even worse than when we were all in primary school. Back then people freaked out about Tom when they just saw him with his parents at the shopping mall. It was horrible enough back then," Tord said. I froze for a moment, my mouth wide open.

What the hell?! I thought.

What? Is it really that bad that I told them about it? I don't care about your opinion, Tom. I can tell them whatever I want about you. Sucks to be you.

It's not that! I don't care what you tell them about me! I have never told you about this incident before! How the hell do you know about that?!

...oh shit.

Tord, tell me what's going on. Fucking tell me right now!

I.... I think we are starting to remember each other's memories, even though we weren't there at the time. This is such a fucking mess. I theorized it could potentially happen, but I didn't think it'd happen this early...

Seriously? I don't want you to know more about me! We aren't even friends!

I started panicking, our breathing getting shaky. What if he found out about the monster, too? I didn't know why I transformed into it, but I didn't want Tord to find out! I hoped I wouldn't transform anymore because some part of me was him now, so I obviously didn't want him to know this secret of mine. Or worse, what if we actually started to become one person this way? I didn't want any of this to happen! I would rather die than fuse completely with him!

We might have gotten along a little better over the last few days. More than we had over all the years before, but that didn't mean I suddenly didn't hate him anymore. And with no chance to unfuse we were stuck like this forever.

"Tom? Tord? Are you two okay?" Edd asked, putting a hand on our shoulder.

"Y-yeah, we are fine. Don't worry," we lied, pushing his hand away.

"Hey Torm, I have a question," Matt said, eyeing the buttons on the control desk with great interest. He was probably thinking about pressing one again and I could feel Tord getting uneasy because of that.

"We are not one person, Matt. You can call us this name in public, but not here," we growled, narrowing our eyes.

He either decided to ignore us or was too distracted by looking at the buttons, I didn't know.
"I was wondering... why is there a secret room in here in the first place? We are friends after all! It's just mean to keep secrets from the rest of us. I tell you guys everything." He pouted at us.

"And we deeply regret you doing that..." Edd muttered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"Um..."

"Yeah, commie. Why don't you explain this to us?" Our body started to sweat. Tord didn't feel comfortable with this question, and I couldn't help but feel delighted.

"I have actually wondered about this as well..." Edd said. "But I trust Tord! He would never do anything bad with it. He probably had his reasons to keep it a secret." He smiled at us.

"Uh... yeah... yeah I wouldn't!"

Was that his guilt I felt...? Was he really feeling guilty for what he did to me before? It was hard to believe. Or was there something else he didn't want us to know...? I was beginning to get skeptical.

Why are you always suspecting me, Jehovah's witness?

I don't know. Perhaps because I don't think you are trustworthy? Just a thought.

You have no reason to believe that.

I don't? You tried to shoot me through the kitchen window once when I was outside. For no reason.

It just was one time! And you hid all my stuff, so it was deserved! How can you still be angry about that?

Because you shot one of our old neighbours instead and he died. Thanks to you we have to deal with those dumbasses next door now.

Oh. I didn't know that...

"Tom?"

"Tord?"

"Torm?"

"Stop calling us that!"

"You finally reacted!" Edd smiled. "I thought you were a lost cause..."

"We didn't...react?"

"Sorry about that."

"Why are you always lost in thought?" Matt asked. "What are you thinking of that you get so distracted? It's really making me feel uncomfortable when you look so... out of it..." He shivered. "It's creepy..."

"Er... We don't know... we are just trying to get along and... stuff... through our mind..." We gave them an awkward grin. Yes, we did get along a bit more. But not because we were actively trying to be friends.

"Really? That's awesome! We need to celebrate that!" Edd grinned, bumping a fist in the air.

"C-celebrate?" we repeated. This couldn't end well...