Tord - Who is in control?

"Okay, we are finally here," I said, pressing a button to open the robot's cockpit. I was pretty pissed off at the moment, but tried my best to repress my anger. Tom had been his usual annoying self the entire time, maybe even more annoying than usual, complaining about everything I did. As if he could do any better! I was angry at myself that he actually succeeded in pissing me off. Normally I could just ignore it and he was the one starting a fight over my intelligent comebacks. Guess the whole time being fused with him had effected my emotions more than I thought.

"It took you long enough," Tom replied, yawning dramatically. "Let's hope your stupid plan actually works..."

"Shut up, dumbass! You could have at least tried to actually help me!" I growled. "All you did was be here, be annoying and do absolutely nothing, and that clearly doesn't help in rescuing Edd and Matt. If you are so desperate to safe them you could have done way more than just complain!"

The last few days I had had so many moments in which I didn't absolutely hate being fused with Tom. I was not too fond of the situation either, but it was not as bad as I expected it to be. At least not ALL the time.

"You know how good I am at driving cars, commie," he chuckled. "Would you really want me to crush your precious tiny robot into a building? Or a mountain? I really doubt that..."

"It isn't tiny, you son of a-!!!"

Tom snorted, and jumped out of the cockpit, not seeming to care at all about anything I whisper-yelled to not drive any attention to us. That bastard.

A strange, unknown feeling was there, but I couldn't really tell what it was. Anger? Fear? Or something entirely different? All I knew was that it somehow belonged to Tom, and it didn't feel good. It was almost like a fear of... loosing control. Huh. Weird.

We approached the army base on a hidden path that prevented us from being seen by any soldiers who had taken the responsibility to observe the area. Huh, it looks identical to the building in your dream... interesting. So...uh... How do we get into your office again, Tord? he asked in our mind.

As if I'd tell you that, Jehovah's witness, I thought. You really don't need to know.

Do I seriously have to remind you that we are sharing the same body? I will find out either way. And what's your problem? Are you on your period or something? He chuckled.

I am male, you idiot! I clenched our fists. What was wrong with me? It wasn't right for me to feel all this anger so suddenly.

Yeah, but it would suit you well for being such a pervert, to be honest.

This has absolutely nothing to do with-! I sighed. I just... don't know, okay?! I'm just feeling so... so fucking WEIRD. As if I'd lose control of something if I... I really don't know! What is wrong with me?

...losing control you said...? Um... It's... probably nothing... I think... Tord noticed the fear Tom was feeling. He was lying. Something was wrong.

...Tom? Do you MAYBE know something I don't know? I was seriously starting to panic. There was a strong emotion, a fear that Tom had, and I didn't like it at all. He was definitely hiding something from me, and it couldn't be anything good for both of us.

I didn't think it would be really relevant for you to know... I thought you being here might solve it... There is something that takes control of me in my... my weakest moments...

You have weak moments? That's... good news. I can tease you with that. I chuckled, trying to act like I was not really freaking out, but it was obvious he knew.

Just... just stay calm and it will be fine, I promise... It only gets triggered when you are furious, panic too much or deeply want to protect something or someone... I really didn't think it would effect you, too... Geez, I should have brought vodka with me... Was he joking around or was he really that dumb? How could he think about getting drunk when there was something...

There is no time to get drunk! What the hell is this 'it' you are talking about?! And when did you want to tell me?! I couldn't describe how much anger there was inside of me, all I knew that it would not be good for us.

Calm down! It will only make things worse if you-

An immense amount of pain interrupted his thought, and left us hissing and gasping for air. We couldn't breath for a few seconds, and I felt our body falling to the ground. Everything hurt, it felt like every bone in our body was breaking at the same time. Finally we could breath again, but the pain didn't stop.

"F-fuck!" he screamed, "Why couldn't you stay calm?! Now it's-" I watched in horror as dark purple fur slowly started growing on our arms, and our fingers turned into claws. It hurt so fucking much, but in this moment the pain was a lot more bearable than what it was doing with our body.

TOM, WHAT'S HAPPENING?! I was panicking after I realised I couldn't speak anymore. Our mouths escaped a terrified whimper as our tongue touched our sharp teeth, and immediately started bleeding.

We are turning into a monster. Make the best of it, Tord.

Are you kidding me?! Do you listen to yourself?!

These are my thoughts, Tord. Be glad we didn't turn into a full monster. If we weren't fused I would be much bigger and stronger, and might not be able to control the monster.

Full monster?! There's a full monster?! Why does this even happen?! I noticed our waging, long, purple tail.

I don't know! It just started suddenly every time I got angry, he explained. Doesn't matter anyway, being a monster will help us in freeing Edd and Matt. Make the best of it. This will be my plan.