Chapter 4: "Grillby's"

You eventually got tired of just sitting in this building with nothing to do so you took a well deserved nap.

You have no idea how long you slept but when you woke up it was darker outside of the barred windows. You sighed and leaned against the wall, in an attempt to get warmer you curled up into a ball but that didn't help much.

"heya doll, i brought you somethin'." Sans spoke.

You nearly jumped out of your skin. "When did you come in here?!" You asked as you whipped to face him.

"just now," he responded.

"But I didn't see you come in?!" You asked in confusion.

"well i'm here, aren't i?" he chuckled.

You looked around the room for any other ways he could have gotten in but you saw nothing.

"How?" You asked, but there was no reply.

You wanted an answer but something told you that he wasn't going to tell you.

"so, i brought you a blanket and papyrus told me to bring you his 'famous spaghetti'. i wouldn't eat that though if I were you." Sans told you as he put a folded up blanket on the ground.

"Why? Did he poison it or something?" You asked with a tilt of your head.

"nah, he's just a really bad cook and i'm kind enough to spare you from his 'creations'." Sans let out a chuckle.

"i don't think he's gonna come in here tonight, wanna go get a bite to eat at my favorite place?" He asked as he set the spaghetti on the floor.

"In what kind of way is this?" You asked him suspiciously.

His eye sockets became black and you stared at him in fear.

"every prisoner gets one last meal before they're executed, don't they?" He spoke in a downright terrifying voice.

Your heart began beating fast as he stared at you with a creepy expression.

"i'm just messin' with ya." He laughed as his eye went back to normal.

Okay, he absolutely scared the crap out of you. You were definitely going to keep an eye on him.

"Uhhhhh...." Is all you managed to say.

"cat got your tongue?" Sans asked you with a grin.

You shook your head, you couldn't let him get to you.

"Speaking of cat... What happened to the dog that lived here?" You asked out of curiosity.

"it ran away." Sans replied.

"Than why was there dust all over it's food dish?" You asked while pointing at the dish.

"because i haven't had to feed it so it's gathered dust." He responded.

"Papyrus didn't kill it... Or you?" You felt stupid for assuming that now.

"no! papyrus was mad that i was keeping it without his permission but he didn't kill it, neither did I." Sans explained.

"Oh... I guess I jumped to assumptions, sorry." You apologized.

You really shouldn't have assumed that, maybe they weren't evil enough to kill an innocent animal.

"its okay sweetheart, wanna go to grillby's?" Sans asked you.

You thought long and hard about it. You could stay here and eat a disgusting plate of spaghetti or you could walk a little ways to some restaurant that Sans loves. Surely Papyrus would be very upset if you went with Sans but, he wasn't the boss of you. You have made up your mind.