Chapter 29: "The Penultimate"

You looked around the empty room again and took a step toward. You soon realized there was no pain coming from your injured leg, you looked down at it to see only a faint scar where the bone had been earlier.

It surely hadn't been a few months since you passed out, right? No, if that was the case you would be dead from malnutrition, dehydration and hunger. You still seemed to be the same weight, so you didn't think it had been that long. But, what about the bone that had been stuck in your leg? It can't just magically disappear without the wound.

You scratched your scalp as you thought about it for a few moments, it hadn't all been a dream, right? No, it couldn't have been a dream, after all, you still had the scar. This was all so curious, do monsters possess some type of healing magic? And if so, did one of the monsters heal your leg?

"U-Undyne! She's a-awake!" You heard Alphys call.

You heard quick footsteps and you turned to see none other then Undyne running towards you at full speed. She had a scowl on her face and a spear in her hand. "Halt, Frisk!" She yelled loudly.

"It's not Frisk, it's (y/n)!" You quickly exclaimed.

"Psh, yeah, right." Undyne growled as she practically tackled you to the floor.

"Undyne, P-Papyrus said not to hurt her unless s-she went out o-of control!" Alphys called.

"Who cares what Papyrus said? He's obviously just lying. He'll never get his 'girlfriend' back." Undyne sneered in response.

"Excuse me?! His girlfriend is here!" You hissed in response.

"Hah, yeah right, punk." Undyne responded as she put the spear to your neck.

"U-Undyne, d-don-t hurt her!" Alphys gasped as she ran over, her claws clicking across the tile floor as she went.

"D-don't make me call P-Papyrus!" You threatened, your voice quivering.

"Do you really think he'll come after everything you did?" Undyne pointed out with a smile.

Your heart sank when she spoke those words, what if Papyrus really didn't like you anymore just because of what you had been forced to do? Could he really ever see you as the same girl he had loved again? What if Frisk just ruined your relationship with Papyrus?

You looked down sadly as tears began to form in your (e\c) eyes, "Maybe you're right... Papyrus won't ever see me the same way after that devil took over my body." You sighed sadly.

"U-Undyne, I-I think that's the r-real (y-y/n)..." Alphys stuttered out.

"My presence isn't worth it, do as you wish." You spoke darkly which caused Undyne to make the spear disappear. She looked into your eyes and stepped away as tears dripped down your face.

With an aggravated sigh, she reached down and helped you up. "I see you're still the same wimp as always, (y/n)." She murmured.

You looked away, averting your gaze from the two monsters. You didn't want to be around now that Undyne had made you think that Papyrus hated you. You had ended up having your self confidence crushed and now, you were scared that you'd never be able to be trusted again.

"Undyne, y-you made her c-cry..." Alphys spoke quietly as she walked over and handed you a white hanky.

You took it and wiped the tears from your face, "It's not my fault, right?" you asked them quietly.

"Not unless y-you let F-Frisk take over your b-body willingly" Alphys responded.

"I guess you couldn't really prevent it..." Undyne grumbled.