Bonus #2: "A Big Happy Family"

Five Years Later - 11\12\XXII:

It had been five entire years since you and Papyrus had tied the knot, and your marriage was still holding strong. You both loved each other to infinity and back, even if in these five years there have been quote a few trying times.

One was when Papyrus got fired from his job as a Self Defense Instructor, another was when money got extremely tight two years back. But for now, everything was normal. And well, everything was great.

Papyrus was working at the local community college teaching self defense and he seemed to absolutely love it, and you always loved seeing his enthusiasm when he came home from work.

As for you, you had recently gotten a new job after a long period of time that you had taken off. You were working at the same community college that Papyrus was working at, only you worked in the office. It could get pretty boring in there, but all your coworkers were really fun and interesting.

You had Melanie, the spunky 65 year old drama connoisseur, Lilian, the 27 year old flirt and Queenie, your favorite out of the bunch who had just turned 35.

And the reason that you had been out of work was because, well.. You had ended up getting pregnant a little less than a year after you and Papyrus had gotten married. At the time, you were absolutely terrified of being a mother, and Papyrus was nervously excited when you had told him about the baby. But the fears almost completely melted away when you saw her ultrasound.

And even if the pregnancy was rough, filled with morning sickness, back pain, mood swings, and more... You didn't regret it one bit.

Nine months into the pregnancy, you gave birth to your first child. You and Papyrus had decided to name her Kyla Roxanne Gaster... Papyrus had insisted on giving her a bad girl name, and you didn't mind. You loved the name and even she did too.

Back when you and Papyrus had first gotten married, Dr. Alphys said it'd practically be impossible to have children due to the structures of the different species' DNA... But apparently she was completely and utterly wrong, because it happened and thanks to that, you got a baby at a not so opportune time.

But, that's okay, because the day Kyla was born was the second to best day of your entire life. The only thing that beats it is your wedding day. But even that beats it by a thin line.

Kyla was born a human, or... Mostly human. She ended up showing magical abilities around age 2 and now she's almost 4 and they've only grown since then. Her hair color is the same as yours, a wonderful shade of (h\c), her skin is the same shade as well, but her eyes are the same color of red as Papyrus' pinpricks.

She is absolutely adorable, even if she possesses very dangerous, and often uncontrollable, magical spurts. But, Sans says that's normal for every creature with magic. They need to learn how to stabilize it as they get older, but she hasn't had the practice yet.

But, putting the back story behind... Let's move on to the current events. After all, today is the big day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You watched the crowd over for a supposed "movie night" nervously from the doorway of the kitchen. Undyne, Alphys, (F\N), Sans, Papyrus, and Kyla were all waiting in the living room for you to come out with popcorn. But, you have a big plan that doesn't include a movie whatsoever.

"Daddy, can I sit in your lap?" Kyla asked as she peered up at her father. "OF COURSE, KYLA!" Papyrus responded as he bent over and lifted her into his lap. "ARE YOU COMFY?" He asked and she nodded with a big smile. "Yeah!" She chirped.