Bonus #1: "The Wedding"

One Year Later - 5\8\XVIII:

[Papyrus' POV]

I cannot believe it has been a year since I had proposed to my lovely (Y\N) on the side of Mt. Ebott. Time has been flying by and we have shared such fun times that I hope I can remember for the rest of my life. She is such a beautiful person, on the inside and out. She is my light in the darkness, my healer, my true love, my best friend... And most importantly, my soon to be wife. Our wedding is set to be in an hour, oh how I long to see her smiling face. I haven't seen her since last night after our rehearsal dinner, she said it's bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other before the wedding. I'm not sure who created that rule, but she said it was a human tradition. I don't like not being able to see her, but if this is what she wishes, then so be it.

We had planned the entire wedding together, it was to be placed in Asgore's castle in the so called 'Judgment Hall' and all of the decorations had been set up. Her family at first clashed with me, disliking that (Y\N) and I were engaged. But, I won them over with my gentlemanly charm within a few weeks. That was great because (Y\N) was actually prepared to run away with me, I didn't want her to leave everything behind just for me. I mean, of course I was very flattered, but I didn't think she should abandon her family like that. I'm just very glad it all turned out well in the end!

My thoughts were cut short when Sans walked into the room, he was dressed in a neat red and black tux with a black necktie. I looked over at him and walked over, I bent by his side and straightened his tie. My pinpricks met his gaze and and smiled over at me. "ey, boss, thanks." He thanked me and I simply nodded.

"you nervous, paps?" Sans asked me with his hands in his pockets.

I didn't want him to know I was truly nervous, I wanted to seem calm and collected. But, it's hard to do that at such an important time in my life. This is the day of my wedding, the day I could have never expected to come. I never knew I'd find love, I always assumed that I was an unlovable creature trapped in my own personal hell. But, when (Y\N) showed up, everything changed. After knowing her for only a few days, she changed my life for the better. So, of course I was nervous! I want everything to go perfectly, for her sakes and mine. She deserves to have the best wedding possible so, I'm quite afraid everything will go terribly wrong.

"TO BE HONEST, I AM PRETTY NERVOUS." I confessed.

"that's normal, bro. it'll all be fine though." Sans assured me which seemed to make me feel a little calmer.

Sans smiled up at me and fixed my own necktie, "my lil' bro is all grown up, i cannot believe it." he spoke as he looked away with tears forming in his eye sockets.

"OH, DON'T CRY YET. YOU HAVE TO SAVE TEARS FOR THE ACTUAL WEDDING, YOU BONEHEAD." I joked with him which caused him to chuckle lightly.

"got it, boss." Sans replied with a happy snicker as he wiped the tears from his eye sockets.

He seemed to remember something before he reached back over and clipped a rose boutonniere onto my tux jacket. "almost forgot to give that to ya, it matches (y/n)'s bouquet." Sans told me.

"THANKS FOR AGREEING TO BE MY BEST MAN, BROTHER." I thanked him.

"thanks for askin' bro, i'm honored to be 'em." Sans replied back.

Sans seemed to not be able to hold in his joy any longer before he pulled me into a big hug. He wrapped his arms around me and I returned the hug. "i love ya so much, paps..." he spoke muffled as his face was buried into my chest.