Chap. 5

MICHAEL POV

_____________

I end in a spin and fireworks go off. Then I hear someone yell

"That's a wrap!"

I am breathung heavily as I walk off the stage. I grab my water bottle and drank deeply from it.  

"Nice prefromace Mike." Says my friend Paul Mccartney.

"Thank you Paul." I say panting.

We were practicing my preformance when I get on stage because they want me to know the right spaces to walk and the dance moves that the backup dancers are following. I did enjoy it honestly but I feel like it's a waste of time.

I open up my dressing room and I sit on my couch/chair. Hopefully they wont bother me hear. I sigh just as my phone rings.

I pick up thinking it was my director wondering where I was.

"Look I am tired as hell from doing all that dancing and singing give me a BREAK!" I say exhausted.

"So you dance? And sing? Huh?" A girl says on the other line.

"Oh i'm sorry plumhead I didn't know it was you." I say in a urgent tone.

"You never told me you danced. And sang." She says on the other line sassy.

"I-I, i'm a substitute dancer because- this other dancer is out with a cold. Also I sang because- the singer had a sore throat." I lie.

"Oh I see. You must be really busy then having to do the songwriting, the dancing, and the singing." She says believing it.

"Yeah- but I can still talk." I say.

"So guess what, I'm already in New York City and I just got backstage tickets to a Michael Jackson concert! And I was wondering if you can explain who he is?" She exclaims.

Oh my gosh she is coming to my concert but wait, she doesn't even know who I am. Uh it's been silent for too long. What do I do?! What do I say?! Michael! Speak!

"Uh." I blurt out 

"Uh he is a man." I say stupidly.

I hit myself on the head

"stupid, obvisously he is a man!" I say out loud by mistake.

"Are you calling me stupid?' She says suprised.

"No! No! I'm calling myself stupid because- ugh nevermind."

"So when are you gonna tell me?" She askes.

"Oh! He is a musician and a dancer who has awesome teeth, and once you lock eyes with him its hard to look away, and he has perfect hair, and a muscular body-" I say explaining my dream self.

"You sure you're not crushing on him?" She says laughing.

"No! Its just that he is one of my favorite people in the world." I say embarrased.

"So is he really that famous?" she askes.

"Yup he is a worldwide famous popstar and won 8 grammys and he has been in the music biz since he was 5 years old." I say quickly.

"Woah, he must be that good. I will check out a song of his on my laptop. hold on a minute." She says and then there is silence on the phone for 2 minutes.

She comes back and I hear a song on the other end. It was a song I made with my brothers in the Jackson 5: ABC.

"ABC IS EASY AS 1 2 3 IS EASY AS DO RE MI ABC 1 2 3 BABY YOU AND ME GIRL!" She sang off key.

"Are you trying to bust my eardrum." I say joking.

"Pfft you can't be any better I bet." She says.

"If only you knew." I say shaking my head.

"Okay then, sing." She says.

"Uh I just finished singing and my throat hurts already." I say nervously.

"I knew it! You can't sing!" She says laughing.

"Fine!" I say annoyed.

"Abc is easy as 1 2 3 is easy as do re mi abc 1 2 3 baby you and me girl." I sing quietly.

"Oh my gosh you sound just like him." She says suprised.

"Yeah I've gotten those comments before." I say nervously.

"That's so cool." She says clulessly.

"Guess I was wrong  you can sing." She says.

"Anyway let me check out his newer songs." She says.

There is a silence on the phone for a few seconds and then she turns back to the phone. 

"My internet connection sucks and it's not working." She says frustrated.

"All well I will just hear him at the concert then." She says.

"But I was given two tickets to bring a special guest and since you are my only friend in New York City I was wondering if you wanted to come with me so we can finally meet." She asked nervously.

My automatic thought was to say yes. But then I noticed that I was the one preforming and couldn't be at two places at the same time. The silence was too long.

"I guess I can find someone else to go with... if you don't want to go." She says dissapointed.

"I'm sorry Plumhead I just can't make it. I am really busy." I say frustrated.

I kick the chair next to the mirror and I groan. There is a knock on my dressing room door. Guess they found me.

"I'm gonna hang up now." She says 

"Okay." I say.

And she hung up. Without saying goodbye.

 Am I the only one crying? I feel even sad writing this. The next chapter will be better I swear. Especially at the end. It will make you go Aw. Plus you will get to know more about Ashely the neighbor she played basketball with. I wont say much more. I don't want it to spoil it o.- Remember to comment, share, and vote if you enjoyed. (;