Chap. 32

AFTER TOUR 

AVA POV

_____________________

"It will work Ava." Michael says. He kisses my cheek.

"I know Michael. It’s just. It has to be perfect." I sigh.

"It will." He said.

"You're right." I say.

"Of course I'm always right." He says.

I roll my eyes and I get out the car door. When I get up I feel super uncomfortable I got used to the feeling after a while. My stomach was what one would call huge for a 5 month pregnant woman. Michael follows grabbing my arm. He gives me a reassuring smile. And I take a deep breath as we walk to the building where we will do the wedding rehearsal dinner.

"Mom." I sigh as I hug her.

She had come all the way out here for me.

"I send my daughter to the big apple and the next thing she is getting married to a worldwide pop star and pregnant." She said shaking her head and smiling.

I smile with her.

"Hello Mrs. Green, we met on the phone." Michael said putting his hand out to my mother.

She shook his hand and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Who knew my son-in law would be a famous pop star." She said looking him up and down.

"If you ever change your mind, I'm free." My mom said winking.

"Mom!" I say.

Michael just laughs.

"I'm so lonely down there. Bring me some nice grandchildren." She said.

"Okay mom." I say.

She smiles.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked around to see Ashely.

I grab her into a hug. I see Michael walk off somewhere. I wonder where he went.

"How ya doing sport?" I ask.

"Happy." She smiles.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because my older brother has come here with me." She says.

"Why not your parents?" I ask.

"My mom died and my dad is just lazy." She says.

"I never knew that." I say shocked.

"Its fine, I never mentioned it anyway." She said looking away.

"Don't you see your brother everyday why are you so excited?" I ask.

"No. He stayed back home after my parents moved to America and had me. He is pretty old though." She said.

 "Oh. Can we meet him?" I ask.

Sure.

"YO BROTHA!" She yells across the room.

Everyone looks our way and Ashley looks at them strange. 

"What yall looking at?" She yells.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing. Ashely flips her hair as I see a man running our way. As he gets closer he starts looking more and more familiar. He finally stops at us and I take a good look at him. Our eyes widen when we look at each other. His jaw drops, Tom's Jaw.

"Do you know my brother or something? I don't like to be kept out of information." Ashely says impatiently.

I snap out of it and I look at Ashely. 

"We know each other kind of." I laugh nervously.

I feel someone grab both my shoulder. I look and I see it was Tom who grabbed my shoulders. He kissed me.

"You should have told me you were pregnant." He whispered sweetly on my lips.

My eyes widen. I push him away. I look around and luckily no one saw it. Except Ashely. She looked shocked.

"Tom! You know I'm getting married, I told you." I whisper.

"But Ava, this is fate." He said excited.

"No! This love is wrong. Now leave before Michael notices." I say shooing him.

"No." Tom said firmly.

He got everyone's attention.

"Excuse me people of this rehearsal! Where is this Michael?" He asks.

I pull on his arm sleeve to signal him to stop.

I see Michael walking out the bathroom whistling. When everyone looks at him, he stops looking around awkward.

I put my hand over Tom's mouth and I push him to a corner.

"I knew you would give in." He said.

"If I kiss you and say I love you or whatever, will you leave us alone until the wedding?" I plead.

"Anything from you my love." He said.

He says something in Norwegian but I stop him with a kiss.

"I love you." I say with a fake smile.

"Good?" I ask.

He was too dazed in love to understand me. I rolled my eyes and I turned around. Then I see him. Michael.

I stop in my tracks surprised. He looks at me with horror in his eyes. He takes a step back and starts running away.

"Michael!" I call after him.

But its too late. He is gone out the building. I turn to Tom and I look at him with hatred.

"Now look what you did!" I yell angrily.

I slap him on the face.

"Ouch." He said.

"I would kill you right now if it weren't for you being Ashely's brother." I say.

I start walking out the door angrily but I started feeling dizzy. I steadied myself on the wall but I was already blacking out.

"Help." I croak before I fall to the ground and I hear loud gasp. I pass out.

I wake up. I think. The medicine is pretty powerful, it could be an illusion, I'm not sure. I see Michael's face looking down at me with sadness.

"I love you Ava." He said.

"I know you have a reason for that thing at the wedding rehearsal." He said.

"You can't even hear me." He scoffed.

He burst out crying. His image was starting to get blurry.

I blacked out fully. Not before hearing him say, "Don't desert me." And he planted a kiss on my forehead.