Chap. 19

AVA POV

______________-

I haul myself up and I stare at him.

"Stop joking." I say.

"No. I'm serious Ava. I want to marry you." He says sitting up too.

I look at him shocked.

"Well we both love eachother right?" He says.

"Yeah." I say.

"And we both don't want to loose eachother right?" He says.

"Yeah." I say.

"So let's get married then." He says smiling.

"But don't you feel like you are rushing things?" I ask him.

"Nothing is too rushed when it comes to love." He says.

"Well? What is your answer?" He asked.

"I have to say. Can I think about it?" I say.

He looks dissapointed. I turn my head and I put my hands on my chin. 

"Mhm." I say.

"OF COURSE!" I answer.

"of course what?!" He askes me excited.

"I will marry you Michael." I say excited.

"IM MARRYING MICHAEL JACKSON HOLY COW!" I yell.

"Well I need a ring." I say excited.

He jolts up and runs to his closet. He opens a small box with dust on it. He takes out the stuff inside of it and puts it on my finger. It was a ring. It was gold and it had little diamonds surronding the middle with an opal in the center

"My mother said when the time comes right I should give this to the person I want to share my life with." He says smiling at me.

"It's a family heirloom." He finishes.

I hug him tight.

"Oh Michael. You are so romantic. I feel so horrible taking such an important thing." I say trying to take it off.

He grabs my hand stopping me. 

"You are worth billions more then that ring to me." He said.

I could feel the fireworks going off in my brain. I loved Michael. And he loved me. And he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. I felt like I was floating on air with him. I kissed him and I was back on earth. I feel my heart beating with so many feelings. Should I be happy? Sad? angry? Mad? I started crying and he held me tighter. I listened to the fast beating in his chest.

"This is all happening so fast. I mean I still can't believe I-i I'm gonna marry you." I say looking up at him.

He laughs and I try slapping my face awake. This is the real deal. I'm marrying the man I love. Michael. Freaking. In the flesh. Jackson.

I start crying more.

"I'm such a mess." I sigh.

I look up at Michael and he is crying too. We both stand there crying. We both lay on his bed. I wipe my tears on his shirt.

"Sorry." I say.

"It's already ruined." He says looking at me.

I grabbed him by his jacket collar and I kissed him.

The ring felt warm on my finger and it fit comfortably. I let go of his collar and I hold his face as I kiss him. He smells a lot like the sea. Like salt. He pulled me on top of him and our kissing increased by the moment.